Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

When Are They Letting Us Out?

I woke up in the arms of Aiden once again this week; we’ve been stuck in this blasted room for four days now. The only time we ever see anyone else is when the maids come to bring us our meals, we would have escaped by now but they always have a couple of guards with them to stop us from doing so.

And no before you ask me and Aiden aren’t getting along any more than what we were before we got thrown in here. Sure he’s nicer to me now that he knows what I went through when I was little but that doesn't mean we’re being all buddy buddy.
NO. WAY. IN. HELL.

But considering that I already feel that ive been forced into my own personal hell, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if I get to know him a little.

“Urgh! I’m bored! When in the fuck are they going to let us out?” I said, letting out a little pent up frustration with my swearing.

“Suck it up; it can’t be too much longer.” Came his mumbled reply.

“Whatever… Wanna play 20 questions?”

“If I play will you shut up?”

“Umm, if we play 20 questions it requires talking so no I can’t shut up”

“I meant will you stop complaining if I play?”

“Sure whatever, I’ll start.”

“Whatever” ‘Does he always have to have he last word?’ I thought, hmmm it’s a possible question.

“Okay, uh, whats your favorite colour?”

“Green, Whats your lucky number?”

“Uh im not sure, it’s a tie between 6, 16 and 26. Whats your favorite band?”

“Escape the fate. Why don’t you like Rachel?”

“She’s always been a bitch to me because of my uh ‘condition’ she doesn’t want to admit it but she always hated the fact that I got all the attention and she didn’t, she’s just a jealous cow that needs to get over herself. Why DO you like Rachel?”

“I don’t, not really, she’s just easy to get in bed. So uh, do you like being here?”

“Yeah it’s alright, it reminds me of my house when I lived here, but I guess a lot of the houses are the same, mine was a bit bigger than this though. Umm, why do you hate me so much?”

“It’s not that I hate you, it’s that because I have to get married to you it put my life on hold and I cant do the things I like to, like go to the clubs and pick easy girls, those were the good days.” He said with a somewhat dreamy look on his face, he kept on fantasizing so I decided to pull him back into reality.

“Umm, it’s your turn”

“Oh yeah, umm who is your favorite actor?”

“I would have to say Johnny Depp, not only is he good looking for an old man but boy is he a good actor.” Now it’s my turn to have the dreamy look on my face until Aiden coughed, then I remembered it was my turn to ask the question.

“Can you play any instruments?”

“Yeah I learnt how to play the guitar and drums when I was younger along with the piano, which was my mother’s request. Uh what’s your favorite movie?”

“Umm, I would have to say Pirates of The Caribbean and Alice in Wonderland. Im bored with this now I give up.”

Nothing else was said between the two of us for the rest of the night, we were both off in our own little worlds not even acknowledging the other.
♠ ♠ ♠
They're finally having a civilized conversation :) well thats if you dont count the night Tay told Aiden her story...

Anyways comment? subscribe?