Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

A Big Problem.

For the past couple of days ive been doing nothing but try and avoid Aiden, I didn’t like knowing that I actually had feelings for him. Like what if they weren’t returned and I was just falling for some ignorant asshole that doesn’t like me, and will more than likely cheat on me… Which he technically has, I mean we are engaged we have been for a while, and he DID have sex with Rachel the day we got back here, but then again that was when I pretty much hated the prick.

Ive been locking myself in my room, like literally, it’s a good thing I have a lock on my door because on more than one occasion Aiden has tried to come in and talk to me.

I just can’t face him, it’ll just make things awkward and I don’t like awkward. ‘hmm, im hungry… I wonder whats in the kitchen’ with that thought in mind I decided to go and see what there was to eat.

As I was walking down the hallway I was on high alert just in case Aiden started walking down the hallways aswell, or just magically pop out of nowhere, or well, usually just out of a door but you get my drift.

I turned down the next hallway, it was the simplest and quickest way to get to the kitchen I started walking down it, until I saw Aiden walking from the other end. Towards me. With a sandwich in his hand, as soon as I saw him I quickly dashed in the opposite direction and headed straight down the hallway taking the first Hallway on the right. I still wanted food, and I was determined to get it, not even Aiden will stop my quest for the love of my life.

Aiden’s P.O.V

I was in the kitchen making a ham and cheese sandwich, thinking about Tay and how she’s been avoiding me. I haven’t even bothered to try lately, well lately being today, she always seems to be locked in her room.

After I finished my sandwich I took a big bite out of it, taking in the amazing taste. I headed back towards my room, seeing as I have nothing better to do… Maybe I should actually break up with Rachel now? Nah, not until I know if my feelings for Tay are returned, and until that day I’ll have Rachel on the sidelines, someone has to please me until Tay starts.

I turned down the second last corridor before actually getting to my room, ‘God, why does this house have to be so big’. I looked up and saw Taylor she was heading down this hallway, until she saw me. As soon as she saw me she started heading the other way, why she was avoiding me I have no clue but, eh, there’s nothing I can do about it.

I sighed and continued on my way, feeling kinda bored, I finished eating my sandwich when I got to the door of my room. I entered and looked around, I looked at the photo’s Rachel put on the wall of us, and god did I hated them.

Thinking about Rachel lead to me thinking about how I haven’t had sex in a while, and with that thought in mind I became rather horny. ‘I need to get laid, ill go see Rachel she’ll take care of it all. After all that’s all she’s good for’ So after that thought I grabbed my car keys and left hoping that after a good root I would feel better about the whole Tay situation. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to Rachel waning her that I would be at hers in 10 minutes.

To Rachel:
“Im horny so I’ll be there in 10, see you soon.”

From Rachel:
“Okay babe, I love you”

To Rachel:
“You too”

And with that I sped off towards Rachel’s to get my rather big problem fixed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry ive been stingy on the updates, but ive been busy doing homework... Holiday homework, that shit should be against the law.
If your on holidays you should be relaxing! NOT doing homework!
But i guess it's kind of mandatory considering that im going into my last year of school, so when that happens I shall be updating only on weekends :(

So yeah, comment? or subscribe? or both?