Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Conflict.

Aiden and I were getting along a lot better now, I mean it’s been three weeks since we went on that “date” or whatever you want to call it, we were getting really cozy with each other to the point where it looked like we were a couple. But he hasn’t asked me out, and if he did I would probably say yes simply because in the past three weeks he has charmed me even more. But other than falling for him more, whats the point in saying no? Were just gonna get married in the end anyways.

It’s lunchtime and Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds wanted to have a family lunch together, so us three kids and the adults all sat around their big dining table and were munching away on sandwiches. There was a knock at the door and one of the maids opened it, there was a lot of mumbled talking and then the dining room door opened, and there stood Urnick, a messenger from my fathers pack.

“I have a message that Mr. Winters wanted me to give to you all.” Is the first thing that came out of Urnick’s mouth.

‘What message could my father want to give us all?’ Mr. Reynolds just nodded his head and indicated for Urnick to continue.

“Well there was a message from the other two kingdoms, they’re declaring a threat of war.”

“What! Why?” was my response ‘why would those packs want to declare war on my father’s pack? This isn’t right, I have to go home and help’

“It’s for the packs that are harboring the mixed breed, it’s for the packs that are keeping you safe Taylah-Marie.”

With being told that my heart sank, they want me? What for? Ive never done anything wrong.

“What claim do they have for wanting to fight us?” Mr. Reynolds

“Well they said that a mixed breed is an abomination and that it shouldn’t live any longer. They also said that the packs that have kept her deserve to be punished, by watching her get executed.”

“What if we refuse to hand her over?” said Aiden

“Well then they’re going to start a war, no doubt about it”

“Well go back and tell them that we refuse!” Said Mr. Reynolds

“Mr. Winters just wanted to make sure that you wouldn’t want to hand her over because he himself said that he wasn’t handing his daughter over.”

“Okay we agree, we aren’t handing her over, now go and inform those packs, please.” Said Mr. Reynolds and with that Urnick left out the door and started undressing to phase.

“So were going up against the USA and African packs? Because they want to kill Taylah?” Aiden asked

“Yes son, but don’t worry Taylah we won’t hand you over.”

“That’s good to know because even if you tried I wouldn’t go so easily.”

The main thoughts going through my head was how in the hell was I a threat to those other packs? We don’t know what makes me different apart from changing into two different animals. We don’t know if im stronger or more immune to anything then normal werewolves or werecats.

I wish this wasn’t happening, I don’t like the thought of putting the people I love in danger.

“Your father and the pack will be here within the next couple of days” Mr. Reynolds said

“Okay, thank you” was my reply, he looked at me warmly as if he was saying that I was more than welcome.

The thoughts that were left with me were ‘Were going to war over something that’s not even a danger. I mean if I was, I would have done something bad by now and I haven’t.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy :)