Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

The Fight

Okay, so we have this really cool training room full of all this awesome stuff to keep in shape and on top of our game, but with seven rowdy teenagers do you think we actually stay in the room when we fight? Haha, of course not! So instead of keeping the house nice and clean by fighting in one room we always end up running around the house fighting because someone always does something to piss someone else off.

And I guess the guys decided that it was my turn to get pissed off, i figured this out because they were all standing there watching me and waiting for me to notice something and strike… But what they want me to realize? I have no freaking idea and its driving me nuts! That is until I hear the familiar beeping of my phone getting a text. I went to grab the phone out of my pocket and that’s when I realized that those stupid assholes had stolen my phone; I lunged for my brother Connor, considering that the beeping was coming from his pocket. Conner was quick enough to move out of the way and when he realized I was about to go after him again the little shit ran for the door and out the hallway, but i was quick to follow him.

Aiden’s P.O.V

It’s currently around 4.00 in the afternoon, and when I could be out skating or seeing mates, im stuck in the sitting room of my future wife’s house. Seriously kill me now! Im too young for this, I mean, shit, Im only 17 and they expect me to get marri-

“Umm, everyone might want to get up and stand against the wall” I was suddenly cut out of my thoughts by Sophie, who is Queen of the pack that is situated in England.

“Why?” I asked, snorting.

“Do as your told” my mother scolded me

So me being the perfect child that I am got up and moved to stand against a stupid wall, and apparently not to soon because as soon as I turned around a boy that looked to be about 13 came running into the room holding a phone, and was soon followed by his sister. Wait! That looks like Taylah, oh wait it is Taylah, my future wife… But boy did she look pissed off; 'hmm she looks kinda sexy when she’s mad.' Taylah had bright red eyes making her look even better and admittedly it was kinda turning me o- No! Snap out of it this prissy little princess ruined my life.

She smirked at the kid, “Connor give me the phone, you’re trapped now, there’s no way out”

“Pffft of course there is!” He said while looking around frantically for a way out.

Than she tackled him, right into the glass table making it smash and glass flew everywhere, he kicked her off and she landed on the chair I was just in, but was up quickly and attacked him again. Five older looking guys ran into the room and were quick to jump into the fight making it easier for Taylah to escape. Not long after that she crawled out of the group of people holding her phone successfully.

“Hah! Connor I win!” she said while smirking at the 13 year old who was covered in blood.

“Connor go and get fixed up.” Queen Sophie said

She then proceeded to go over to my fiancé to inspect her wounds. Sophie turned away shaking her head in disappointment, mumbling stuff like “act like a princess” and “hurting your brother”

That was when I really gave her a good look; she has blonde hair with bits of blue and pink in it. She has dark brown eyes that just draw you in, they seem like never ending pools of darkness. Slightly to the right of her left eye I saw a line of blood and I followed it up until I saw that she had a cut on her eyebrow, then I saw that she had a bruise forming on her cheek along a fat split lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe second chapter!

comment? subscribe? be my friend? haha