Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Preparing For War.

My parents and other family members, along with the rest of the pack arrived in Melbourne yesterday. It felt good seeing everyone again but not for the circumstances that we were gathered for at the moment.

It’s around noon at the moment and we are all currently stuck in Mr. Reynolds’ study, well not everyone but the two leading families. You would think that we would stand a better chance if EVERYONE was there to fight, right? Apparently that’s wrong, the parent all think that everyone who isn’t legal yet should be left behind. But what I have to say to that is nuh-uh, no way! If these people are entering our land, to bring my death, I should be apart of the war because lets face it, if im not in it and they lose, I die anyways. But if I fight and give them that much more of a chance, we might win and if not I die anyway. So really it’s a win, win situation here well you would assume so, and yet they still don’t want anyone under 18 to fight.

Well most of them think that those who are underage shouldn’t partake in the war, Mr. Reynolds and my mum are voting in our favor saying that we would help. My father and Mrs. Reynolds on the other hand don’t want the adolescent involved, saying that it’s too dangerous for them.

I tuned back into the conversation to hear Mr. Reynolds say “Think about it John, we could get the upper hand with the children, they could lie low and wait for the straggler of the other packs and attack the weak, it will help. Even if they don’t attack and they just tie them up and stuff so they are unable to heal and get back into the war.”

“I just don’t think that we can afford to possibly lose the children, look at it from my point of view Nathan, if we send the children out there, the other pack will go after them because they will be considered as weak and inexperienced.” Came my fathers response, both men have very valid points, I don’t want the ones younger than me to participate, like the twins, they are way too young to be even considered to join the war.

“Can’t you both come up with a compromise?” Came Mrs. Reynolds’ voice, ahh the voice of reason.

“Alright, what do you suppose we do?”

Mrs. Reynolds looked to my mother hoping she had thought of something. “Alright those under the age of 16 are not allowed to participate.” Came my mothers reasoning.

“Alright all those 16 and over can participate, minus Taylah-Marie” Was all my father had to say on the subject. This is just utter bullshit! They can’t do this to me its unfair, I should have the right to protect myself from the people that are coming after me and not make everyone else risk their lives.

“Dad I think that Taylah should be allowed to fight.” Said Alex speaking up for the first time.

“I agree, think about it dad, she’s the best warrior our pack has seen in a while, maybe ever. Plus its been stated that because of her double abilities that not only is she stronger than the average werewolf, but she’s faster she heals quicker, she phases faster and she’s in more control of her other forms than what most experienced werewolf or werecat is.” Said James, being the oldest my father listened to his reasoning more than anything, why shouldn’t he? He was going to take over the English pack once my father stepped down.

“Alright I hear what you’re saying, but what if she gets killed than this war would have been for nothing.” Said my dad.

“Dad listen to me, James is right I can be more of an asset to you out there than I can anywhere else, I mean you’re the one who trained us how to fight, and for a reason. That reason has just made itself known let me help and we might just stand that much more of a chance.” I tried reasoning with him; hopefully it works, even a little.

“No I don’t want Taylah involved in this fight.” Is the first and only thing that came from Aiden’s mouth all night, all of my brothers and I shot him a rather dirty look.

“Keep out of it squirt, whether she fights or not is not up to you to decide, now dad think about it if we set up camp where the fight is meant to take place, obviously the other pack will send people to try and reason with you to hand her over. If they don’t see her there they are going to go back and send people to the house in search of her, so it’s better to have her there and as a personal guard aswell. It ensures not only your safety, but that of the pack and the younger ones aswell.” Was what Alex said, he was a known suck up so what he said was bound to work, considering he knew just what to say to suck up and get his way in the end.

“Alright Taylah you will be fighting alongside everyone else, but before the fight takes place I want you to be our personal guard, because lets face it you really are the best warrior we’ve ever had and that’s thanks to your extra abilities. I will talk to you separately so you will know what I want you to do while during the war. Alright everyone this meeting I over, Taylah I want you in this office to discuss thing with me tomorrow.” Was my father’s final decision, at least its something that im happy with.

“Yes father, goodnight everyone” And with that I left the room and had a shower to get ready for bed, thinking about the war that is almost upon us, and when it comes, I hope we’re prepared enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I seriously just didn't have it in me to type this chapter just yet.
I have I have about a week before I go back to school and start my final year... Oh gosh im so nervous about it all, anyways once it resumes I will only be able to update either on weekends or when I have free time.

Comment? or Subscribe? or Both? simply because it makes me happy XD