Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

War (Part 1)

A couple of days after everyone arrived and everything was planned, everyone headed out for the long journey to meet the other packs. As we arrived in the ‘Great Sandy Desert’ of Western Australia, we spotted the enemies camp at the other end of it, they had set up tents and had fires burning, we could see the smoke billowing above the tops of the tents.

We also decided to set up camp, so within a few hours we had at least a hundred tents set up, each tent holding 2-3 men, or women. Obviously my father and Mr. Reynolds had the biggest tent simply because they are the leaders of our packs.

It was around sunset and the pack leaders were sitting in the tent discussing different strategies to use against the opposing packs. I was sitting on a chair in the corner of the tent, listening out for anything peculiar, and then I heard an alarm go off on the east perimeter of the camp. I stood up slowly hearing shuffling sounds coming closer to the tent. Not long after I stood up one of the pack members popped their head into the tents opening and said.

“Sir’s we caught a couple of the enemy’s men trying to sneak in through the eastern perimeter.”

“Alright tie them up and leave them in one of the other tent’s and make sure they have guards with them at all times so we know that they won’t escape.” Replied my father.

With that the man exited the tent, my father and Mr. Reynolds looked at each other with somewhat worried faces.

“Do you think we should put guards up around the camp? So we can’t have any more intrusions like that?” Mr. Reynolds asked.

“Umm, sorry to interrupt your discussion, but there are already men and woman going around the borders as either werewolves or werecats.” I said, there was no need for them to station men, when it’s already been done.

“When did this happen? And why weren’t we told?” My father asked.

“Well you two were too busy organizing stuff and wouldn’t listen to me when I tried to tell you to station some men, so I then decided to just do it myself. There will be a switch in guards in about half an hour.” I said.

Both men looked at me approvingly, then they looked at my clothes.

“Why are you adorned in your war clothes so early? We aren’t even certain that there will be a war.” Mr. Reynolds

“I would just like to be prepared just in case something were to happen, like the surprise attack we’ve already uncounted.” Seriously both of these men can be rather daft at times, I mean they aren’t willing to hand me over so there will more than likely be a war and they wonder why im dressed and ready for it when it comes? Seriously face palm.

“Oh alright then.” Said my father.

Later that night most of my brothers (minus the twins) and Aiden were in the tent with us, and were discussing how things have been going around the camp. The boys were to walk around the camp and make sure everyone was comfortable (well as comfortable as you can be) and to make sure that peace was kept between the packs. At the moment when Brendan and Connor were telling them about a little fight that broke out during the day, the messenger came in and informed us that the other pack leaders wanted to talk to my father and Mr. Reynolds. The two men obviously agreed to the meeting so as to hopefully avoid a war.

A few minutes later the messenger came back and showed the other leaders into the tent before leaving again.

“Welcome” said my father to the new guests. “I am John and this is Nathan, we are the leaders of the English and Australian packs.”

“I am Afolabi, the leader of the African pack” replied the tall, dark skinned man.

“And I am Russel, the leader of the American pack.” Said the shorter, beefier man beside him.

“What can we do you for?” said Mr. Reynolds.

“We are here to see if you will give over the female? To see if you will give over the creature that could be the death of as all!” said Russel, in an angered voice.

“Ahh, I see well sorry to inform you but we will not be giving the child over.” Said my father.

“You do not know what she is capable of! You cannot determine whether she will turn against you and murder you all.” Said Afroliba? Aformali? I shall call him Mr. African man, simply because I can’t remember his name. And what does he mean I might turn against them? They’re my family! I couldn’t hurt them let alone kill them!

“Ahh, but see neither do you, we are willing to take our chances with the child, If that is all you came to try and achieve I suggest you leave now.” Said Mr. Reynolds, with venom lacing every word.

“You incompetent man! Do you really think she is safe? She will soon be-” With what Russel was saying he was advancing towards my father and Mr. Reynolds with a knife in his hand, but seeing the knife I started to get angry, eyes turning red, shaking the whole shebang! As he started to walk forward and still talking I jumped in front of him and pulled my bow and arrow out and aimed it at his heart.

He faltered in his steps and looked at the pointed tip that was aimed at him.

“Back away or you will have a new addition to your chest.” I snarled at the man, he started to back away while taking in my shaking form and glowing red eyes.

“Fine, but this means war, until she is dead.” Said Mr. African man and left the tent with Russel following him. After they left I put the arrow away and sat down in my chair glaring at everyone that looked at me. The two older men went back to discussing tactics and stuff, tomorrow we would go to war, and we will either win with me still dead or alive or either lose with me dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken me so long to update, but here it is!

D: I start school in three days :( so now my updates are going to be on the weekends, or whenever I have time.

Comment and / or Subscribe?