Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

War (part 2)

There was a loud alarm that rang through the camp arousing everyone from their slumber. That was the signal that the other camp was preparing for this battle, 90% of people were donning armor, while others were mentally preparing for the fight and others were shifting into their supernatural animal. About 30 people were being left at the edge of the camp with bow and arrows to fire at the soon to be oncoming enemy.

Im currently in my tent putting on my battle clothing and picking up my sword and tying it to my waist. After I finished tying the sheath to my belt I heard someone enter my tent, I turned around to find Aiden standing there. I picked up my bow and arrows and tied them in place, I was to be starting out as a human and if things got too rough I was to change into either form and attack.

I turned to Aiden “Hi” I mumbled not looking at his face.

“Tay I want to ask something before we head out there.”

“Alright? Shoot.”

“Um, I like you Tay I really do, it might just be my wolf talking but I know that things will work out and we will truly love each other one day. But as of now I just want to ask you something. Will you be my girlfriend?”

Everything he said was a lot to take in, about him liking me and maybe we could fall in love, which was if something didn’t happen to us out there.

“I really like you too Aiden, and to answer your question, yes I will be your girlfriend.” I said giving him a small innocent grin.

He came up and hugged me one final time before another alarm was set off, telling us all to assemble outside the confines of our camp. Once we reached the front of the packs to stand with our fathers we looked at each other one final time before heading out into battle.

“Wait for them to start moving first, Tay you make the first move, I want you to shoot first and that will be the signal for everyone else to start.” Was what my father told me.

I gripped my bow and pulled out and arrow and strung it, I pulled the but of the arrow and string to my face, allowing me to look down the length of the arrow to get a precise shot. As soon as the enemy started running and were close enough for me to shoot one, I released the arrow and it went flying across the field and straight into the chest of one of the men. After her fell to the ground that’s when everything started everyone charged for the enemy, apart from me. It was known to everyone that I was to be going after the first kings and to try not to kill them, just badly wound so that they will rationally listen to what we have to say.

I was confronted by a few other members of the opposing packs and took them down rather quickly with my sword, that was until a wolf came up and ripped it out of my hands, and I don’t like using my bow for close jobs so I quickly phased into my wolf and attacked taking him down.

I finally caught a glimpse of the two kings one was a human the other was a wolf, they saw me and made sure that it was only going to be them versus me. I sized up the wolf and noticed that I was quite bigger than him so I lunged for him first. The first thing I grabbed was the scruff of his neck and flipped him over then used my claws to scratch the soft tissues of his under belly. My aim was to wound and not kill, after I knew that he wasn’t going to be getting up anytime soon I turned to the other king and went to lung. That was until I heard someone howl, I knew that howl, it was my older brother Alex, I got distracted by the agonising howl he gave.

In that short pause I gave the other king was quick to drive his sword through my stomach area. That made me lose any self control I had left, and now because the man was weapon less because his weapon was in my stomach I lunged at him. Before he had time to phase I had his head in my mouth and was closing my jaw around his neck. After a sickening crunch was heard I gave a little yank and the body fell limp to the ground, without his head, because it was in my mouth. Once I dropped the mans head I turned my head towards were the sword was and gently put my teeth on the handle, and slowly dragged the metal out of my flesh. After it dropped to the ground with a clang I subconsciously phased back, after only standing for a few minutes and hearing the cheers around me from not only my own packs but the others as well. I dropped to the floor and lost consciousness through lack of blood, I know that I had a small smile on my face because of the happy cries I heard around me before a curtain of blackness took over my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so it’s not extremely long but meh.

I know a lot of people are wondering why they are going to war, right?
Well, it’s kinda simple but I must not have explained it clearly enough or thoroughly enough, anyways this whole shebang happened because the two opposing kings are scared of what Tay’s abilities could turn out to be. And they are royally pissed that the English and Australian packs won’t keep the peace between the four packs because of one simple girl. So initially the two kings are just making random guesses and presuming things because she is something that hasn't been heard of before and they just don’t want to risk anything so they are going to war to try and eliminate the threat. Well a threat that they believe is there anyways, the other packs are pretty much just letting their imagination run away with the fear of something that is unknown.

Hopefully this clears things up a little bit for you guys. :)

Oh yeah and im extremely sorry about this really, really late update, school has been hectic and I just can’t wait for it to finish. My final exams are in November, so I more than definitely am excited.