Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

The Revelation (Part 2)

Aiden’s P.O.V

I saw out of my peripheral vision, that Taylah was checking me out, I couldn’t help but smirk. Then her mum told her about the marriage, that’s about the time when she came back to reality. She asked her mum to repeat what she said and when she did that’s when all hell broke loose.

“WTF WHY DO I HAVE TO DO IT!? MAKE LEILA DO IT!!” she screamed at her mother, anger evident on her face, her eyes changed back to that blood red colour.

I wonder who Leila is, does she look like Taylah? Is she hot? I wonder if she puts out? Ill just have to wait and see I guess

They started talking about her “condition” what condition? She isn’t one of those chicks that has some kind of disease or something is she? I bloody well hope not, im not marrying someone that has anything wrong with them.

I was pulled from my thoughts when she shot up out of her chair, shaking violently. She ran for the doorway trying to get out of the room in time, but didn’t make it. Just before she made it to the door, she exploded into this beautiful white wolf.

As much as id hate to admit it, she is beautiful. I’ve never seen a wolf as white as her before; the closest would have to be a peachy kind of colour.

I couldn’t exactly comment on how she looks anymore, simply because she ran out of the room.

After she left her mother sighed “I’m sorry about her, I thought she would have taken it a bit better than that.”

“Oh it’s quite alright dear; there was no harm in her saying any of those things.” My mother said, trying to comfort Queen Sophia.

“No, it isn’t because of what she said it’s mainly because she didn’t wait to phase until after she got out of the room.”

“Darling, you know most trained wolves can’t control when they phase if they are pushed to there limit.” Taylah’s father, King Jordan, said, he then turned to my parents.

“Instead of staying at a hotel and wasting money, you are more than welcome to stay here tonight.”

We were sitting there in the same room as before, and all I was doing was sitting there listening to my Ipod touch. I was listening to ‘Numb by Linkin Park’ When a ringing sound interrupted everyone’s conversations and activities.

“Alright that’s a signal that dinner will be ready in an hour, so I must excuse myself to go and get ready, I shall meet you all in an hour, in the dining room.” Queen Sophia said.

After that Mr. Winters showed us to our rooms that we would be staying in so that we could all get ready for dinner.

Once the door was closed behind me I was left with the thoughts of what has happened within the past few hours. The main thoughts that flew through my mind was the fact that I could feel that my wolf was attracted to Taylah’s. Though not enough for me to dump everything to be with her, I mean I have a girlfriend back home and everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? subscribe?