Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Leaving.

Waking up after having a restless night sleep isn’t what I had in mind to start off today, the day I will have to say goodbye to my family and move half way around the world. Sure I was going back to where I spent my first 7 years of my childhood, didn’t mean I was thrilled about it, actually I was dreading it.

The main reason my night had been restless was that I was constantly thinking that, that douche bag Aiden was going to sneak into Leila’s room and have his way with her. Sure she was a slut, but that doesn’t mean I like it, or like the fact that the guy im going to have to marry has slept with her. With that thought a shudder went down my spine, it kinda felt like someone had put ice down my top on a cold day, not a pleasant feeling at all.

After lying in bed for about an hour, just thinking I thought it was about time that I got up and actually started packing and the endless goodbyes.

I had a shower and got changed into my beloved Gir outfit, I love Invader Zim, best show ever! Anyways back to what im doing. After I got changed I put on my usual eyeliner and mascara, I didn’t like the whole foundation, bronzer, eye-shadow, blah, blah, blah… All of that stuff just makes you look fake; I like the natural beauty of things.

After looking at myself in the mirror one last time, I adventured down into the kitchen to get something to eat. I came to a sudden halt when I saw all the boys in the kitchen, all mucking around and laughing, occasionally throwing a bit of toast at each other. ‘I’ll miss these boys’ I thought and along with that thought the tears sprang to my eyes, it actually started sinking in that I would no longer be living with them.

I sniffled and that caught the attention of all the boys at the table, all of them looked at me and as soon as they saw that I was crying they all rushed over and pulled me into a group hug.

“Awe Rose don’t cry.” Was what James said, wiping under my eye to remove the tears that had spilt he was my favorite brother out of them all.

I looked around at all of them; they all looked saddened because today was the day I had to leave. The two boys that caught my eye the most were the youngest two, the twins, Liam and Dylan. Both of them had tears streaming down their faces, these boys came in a close second to James as my favorite brothers.

“WE DON’T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!” the twins screamed at the same time, engulfing me in a hug. We figured out it was some kind of twin telepathy thing, since it occurs more often than not.

Their screams attracted the attention of our mother, who came in to see us all in the kitchen and what looked like the twins trying to squeeze me to death.

“Boys let your sister go and pack her stuff so that she can leave later today.” She said as she pried their hands off of me and forced me to leave the room.

I turned my head and gave all my brothers one last solemn look before I left the room and trudged up the stairs, into my room.

2 suitcases, 5 boxes and 3 hours later everything in my room was packed away, pretty much my whole life was stuffed inside 7 cage like things, keeping them from being free, sure they are just things but having these things put away in boxes and stuff made me feel as if my whole life was being put on hold. It made me feel as if I wasn’t free, considering I wasn’t, I was being forced to marry someone I don’t really know, nor like, but there’s not much I can do about the matter.

There was one more thing I had to grab and pack away before i could class myself as fully ready. I walked out of my room and straight into the weapons room, there I found my trusty bow, I never went anywhere without it, when I wasn’t in one of my mythical forms.

I walked back into my room after retrieving my bow and some arrows, only to have my dad walk in with Alex and James, both of which grabbed a couple of boxes each. My dad grabbed the last box and a suitcase and gave me a sad look before he left I followed his lead and grabbed my bow and strapped my arrows to my back before picking up my last suitcase and walking to the door.

I stopped at the door and turned to give my room one last sorrow filled look before I left it for the last time.

▪▫▪▫▪

At 5.00 that day we were in the Limo, half an hour into our 2 hour drive heading towards the Airport. When I left it was in a flurry of tears and goodbye’s and ill see you again soon’s, which I will definitely make sure will happen, considering I love them all way too much.

I could see out of my peripheral vision that Aiden was glaring at me, eh that’s nothing new. Currently im polishing the handle on my bow, considering I cant let it look horrible, I mean I am a princess and if I carry it around while im in human form I cant let everyone see a dirty looking bow, could I?

After many arguments with Aiden over the littlest of things like my feet on the seat or his obnoxious singing and just small things like that we had arrived at the Airport.

‘As soon as I enter this Airport im saying goodbye to my life and entering a whole new one once the plane takes off.’ I thought with a huge sigh of defeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) comment? subscribe?