Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Plane Ride

I’ve been sitting on this plane for 5 bloody hours already, but soon enough im going to be back in Mount Hotham, Victoria, Australia. God ive missed that place, well not the place but the people, but along with what you miss, you’ve got what you dread going back to, which again is more people.

The one’s I miss are my best girl friend, Callie, She and I are very similar in personality, she might just be a little bit more outgoing than me, and she might not like books as much as me, but we both love music and movies, but mainly spending time together.

** Flashback **

We had just finished watching Invader Zim and because we were little we reenact EVERYTHING! Haha so much fun, Callie was being Invader Zim, while I was being Gir.

“I updated your guidance system” a 6 year old Callie said in her best Invader Zim voice

“Oh I left that at home” is what a 6 year old me said in my best Gir voice

“You left what at home?”

“The guidy chipy thingy”

“Urgh! Why would you do that?”

“To make room for the cupcake!”

After I finished that sentence we both broke down in hysterical laughter.

** Flashback end **

The other people I have to look forward to seeing is my two best guy friends, Chase and Aaron, them two along with Callie and I were inseparable. We had so many fun times together, because where one was the others were sure to be there, lets just hope it’s the same this time around. I’d hate to have to get back to my original home and have to remake friends when I should already have some there.

The people who I didn’t look forward to seeing are the girl that despised me and her clones, Rachel, Sonya and Kimberly. Rachel is the leader of there little clan thingy, and the only reason she didn’t doesn’t like me is because I didn’t want to have anything to do with her, and then she got pissed because I had better friends than her. The main reason she despises me is because im royalty and she isn’t, Ha! At this stage I would gladly give it to her so I didn’t have to marry Aiden.

At around 12 o’clock I fell asleep with thoughts of what it would be like when I got back.

Aiden’s P.O.V

Oh god what’s Rachel going to do when she finds out he’s getting married? To someone that’s not her?

I wonder what she will do to Taylah, knowing Rachel she will do ANYTHING to keep the possibility of marrying me to become a princess in her grasp. Honestly I don’t even like her, but hey she’s a great root, really nothing more to it, once you find someone that’s good in bed, keep them around until you find someone better.

So in a way im thankful in being forced to marry Taylah, simply because that means I get rid of Rachel and can make it seem like it’s not my choice. But if Taylah isn’t good in bed, I think I might have to cheat on her with someone that is, and if she is good in bed, well than that’s just a bonus in the marriage.

And with that I fell asleep with thoughts of what Taylah would be like in bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
DISCLAIMER!!
I do not own Invader Zim, I’m simply just featuring him in my story, they belong to the person that made it 
Here is the Invader Zim episode im talking about, if you don’t know who Invader Zim is this gives you an idea, though its just a little piece of the episode.