Status: Updates to come very soon.

It Was My Decision

Beginnings

You know my name you know my father. I was born on the 18th of March 1990. I am 21. My life started just like anyone else's I was born in a hospital to 2 parents. I was then adopted by Mckenna and Claire Taylor. I grew up in New York city. The first 5 years of my life was spent in my parents apartment mom returned to work when I was 2 years old I went to day care everyday except on weekends.

At age 5 I started school my parents didn't have the money to spend me to any fancy private school so I went to public school. At the age of 7 I started coming home from school with bloody noses, scratches, bruises and the odd broken bone. Most of the students knew my Dad because he had arrested there parents so in turn I got bullied. By the time I got into third grade the teachers noticed my lack of interest in what they were teaching but how I was interested in high level eduction while most kids were learning their 6 times tables I was solving University level Physics equations. I was moved up to year 5 it was at this time 6 students ganged up on me I was taken to hospital with internal bleeding, a broken nose, broken arm, cracked ribs and a slight concussion needless to say my Dad wanted the 6 kids charged with attempted murder but they all got off with a slap on the wrist.

Dad moved me to a new school. I was soon moved up to year 7. I was obviously the youngest in my year I was 9 years old doing year 7. I was a misfit but that was okay because a new guy started at my Dads lab. His name was Sheldon Hawkes he told to ignore them he became my new best friend. Most of the girls at school were super jealous that I was hanging around with such a cute guy and they couldn't even get the cute guys at school to notice them. Dad started getting Don Flack to get me from school, of course the girls thought he was cute too and then there was Danny Messer a couple of times he came with Don. I was soon the most popular girl at school everyone wanted to get a lift home with Don, they wanted to hang around the lab but you know I wasn't dumb I knew what they were up to that's why I let them think they were using me. I told Dad that too. I used to let them come to the lab and then I would take them down the see Sheldon I would tell them that I was confined to the morgue because there would always be eyes on me there. Being the daughter of Mac Taylor I can keep a straight face and be very believable (plus I have a strong stomach) they believed me and after awhile they use to get Don to drop them home and that was all.

I finished year 7 and got moved up to year 10. It was that year my mom died a casualty of the 9/11 attacks it brought my father and I closer together. By the time I finished year 12 I was 12 years old. I went on to College and done a degree in Forensic Science I was 15 when I joined the crime lab. Dad was proud that I followed in his foot steps.

I'm now 21 Hawkes has moved out to the field with with the rest of us. His my best friend, we're the terrible two just ask anyone. Stella, Lindsay and I are very tight nit which the boys don't like. Dad keeps a close eye on me. Dons always got my back I think he likes me but I can't be sure I mean his girlfriend and my friend Jessica Angel was just killed. Sid Hammerback our ME thinks of me as a daughter I'm often down in the morgue with him, if I disappear the likely hood is you'll find me lying on the slab laughing at Sid;s lame jokes. Adam Ross is a lab tech he started working at the Crime Lab when I did but his 7 years older then me Adams awkward and nerdy but cool we like to use the work computers for a little fun but only when we don't have a case. And then there is Daniel Messer better known as Danny I don't know what to tell you about him except I'm in love with him only problem there is he sees me as a little sister like Don his got my back. I want him to be more but the thing is I think he only has eyes for Lindsay. I guess only time will tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the first chapter of maybe 3. I know at the moment things might not make sense and the story is pretty crappy but I promise the next chapter will tie everything together...hopefully.

Comments?