Blood Will Have Blood

Sowing Season

Brian's POV

I raced through the house, only stopping before I collided into Jimmy.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!"

Jimmy frowned, scratching his head. "Uh, who?"

I huffed, annoyed. "NATALIA!"

"No need to yell! Jeez." He shifted on one foot, thinking. "Uh....her room?"

I shook my head, breathing. "You really should have laid off the drugs when you were alive."

He flicked me off before going downstairs. Zacky was stationed in front of her room, snoring. I kicked him awake.

"What the-" he stood up, ready to karate chop. I shook my head again. It was a wonder the Heathers haven't come and killed us yet- we were all a bunch of idiots.

"She in there?" I barked.

"Yep." Zacky smirked. "Hasn't made a sound all night."

I raised my eyebrows. "And that isn't weird to you?"

Zacky paled before knocking the chair aside and swinging open the door.

I groaned, already knowing that she wasn't inside.

Talia? Locked up? Quiet?

Maybe when hell freezes over.

Zacky was on the same drugs as Jimmy. There was no way he didn't realize this. He's usually the observer of the group!

"You didn't hear anything?" I glared at him.

He just shook his head, dumbfounded. "I swear man, the only person who ever got by me ever is-"

"Stacia." I interrupted. I felt myself getting so angry I threw my hat across the room before kneeling down, clutching my head.

Damn it!

Not only was that bitch alive, she was with Talia.

She wasn't safe and it was my entire fault.

Damned right it's your fault.

I looked up to see Matt's pissed off face. His fangs were bared, and he was biting his lip so hard blood was dripping unto his shirt.

"She's gone." I whispered.

"Yeah, and she's in trouble." he folded his arms, flexing his muscles. Zacky left the room in a hurry, muttering to himself. I stood up, ashamed. It's all my fault.

"Yeah, it is," Matt snapped. "So when were you going to tell me she's related to Cassie? When she gets killed by the hunters or by her so-called friends?"

"Matt-"

"Save it," he snapped. Zacky , Jimmy, and Johnny practically ran into the room at this point.

"Save what?" Johnny looked back and forth between us. I could tell Matt was fighting himself to not jump me. "Where's Talia?"

"Gone," Matt spat. "Want to tell them why? Want to tell them why she was so drawn to the Heathers?! Want to tell them why the girl you claim to love so damn much was just kept in the dark this whole time!?"

Jimmy held his hands up, a look of pure horror on his face. "Love?!"

Zacky shook his head before smacking him upside his head. "Talia is in danger you idiot! And that's all you picked up on?

"When isn't she in trouble?" he shrugged.

That earned him another one from Johnny.

"SERIOUSLY! STOP HITTING ME!" he roared. He looked at me and Matt before gesturing with his hand. "Continue."

I rolled my eyes. "Nothing to continue on." I went to close the window, but Matt blocked my way.

"TELL THEM!"

I shook my head. There were worse things involved, and I didn't want them in it.

Especially her.

"Fine," Matt glared at me. "Want to not tell them? I will."

"One of you needs to fucking tell me before I go off," Johnny growled.

"Well," Matt started before I got up in his face.

"No."

"Fuck you man." He pushed me away. He looked at the rest of the guys. "Cassie and Talia....are related."

Silence.

Zacky blinked, Jimmy's mouth was wide open, and Johnny looked ready to break something.

"Related...how?"

"Jimmy, there's only one way to be related to someone man!"

"Uh-uh, there's marriage, there's being-"

"Jimmy," I groaned. "They're blood related."

Jimmy's eyes went huge. "Fuck."

"And they're going to kill her, aren't they?" Johnny spat. He rolled up his sleeves before jumping me.

"JOHNNY!" I roared as he got a few punches in. I retaliated, but Matt held me up.

"Oh no, short shit is going to get his."

"Fuck that!" Johnny scowled. "We're getting Talia!"

Jimmy snorted. "Allow me." He walked up to me before socking me one right in the jaw.

"You guys done now?" I spat out blood.

"Not even close," Zacky glared. "But we have business to settle."

I nodded.

This was going to be a long night.

Talia's POV

Are you sure that you have no idea what's going on?

You ask me that one more damn time and I will get out of these chains and yank your shiny brown hair out of your scalp! I ain't lying!

"You do realize you're hanging from the ceiling?" a deep voice resonated in the room. The door was open, revealing the only light we had seen in a long time. Evan was leaning against the frame, smirking at us.

"God," I croaked. "What do you want?"

"Better yet, where's Cassie?" Gabrielle whimpered.

Evan shrugged. "Cassie is being...dealt with at the moment. You ladies need to tell me something though."

He was so freaking hot.

Think Heath Ledger and you got him.

A really dark and dangerous Heath Ledger.

I needed to get laid....I can't believe I'm still a virgin. All the freaking hot guys I meet....

Evan chuckled, leading me to blush.

Crap.

"I need to know where Carolyn is," he was back to being stern again.

"I got nothing," Gabs said quickly. I just kept my mouth shut.

--I know you know where she is.--

That's argumentative.

Evan clicked his tongue before reaching into his pants. He pulled something out, pushing it down with his thumb. Me and Gabrielle dropped to the floor harshly, but Gabrielle got yanked right back up.

"OW!"

"Want to try that again?"

I narrowed my eyes at him before grinning. "Bring it on."

Um, I'd rather he didn't! I'm still up here!"

I rolled my eyes before focusing back on Evan. He slammed the door shut with his foot and shrugged out of his jean jacket, throwing it across the room.

I knew that at this point, one of us had to yield.

Something told me, it would be me.