Blood Will Have Blood

Angels With Even Filthier Souls

Carolyn's POV

I finally was close to going to sleep when I heard angry thuds on the window. I shot up, rolling my eyes, before I heard the window break.

I jumped into jeans, my boots, and my jacket before running into the room.

Nothing.

I knew who it was, but if he wanted to play games, I could play better.

"Here Mattie Mattie," I grinned while walking down the stairs slowly. I peeked into the living room, finding not one man but four. And they were pissed.

Shit.

"I'm here Carolyn," arms snaked around my waist before yanking me to his cold body harshly.

"What the hell?" I struggled against him, but it was no use. "I told you everything! Why are you fuckers back!?"

"Where," the shortest one stood up from the couch, making his way towards me. "Is she?"

I twisted even more to get out of Matt's grip but he kept me there. God, he was strong. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

He quickly closed the gap between us, punching me in the jaw. God, this kid had a punch. "Wrong answer."

I chuckled, keeping my face to the side. Matt's grip got even tighter, but the punch sent me to a giddy level. "Well, I don't know. She isn’t here! I hope," I turned to face him, “that you find her in a puddle of blood. Which is a shame," I frowned. "I did like the kid."

Cub Scout raised his hand, but Matt threw me up to the ceiling. I caught myself in time to not fall and flipped so I could look at the five angry men.

"Poor little Sevenfold," I smirked. "Little girl left from her tower and might be eaten by the dragon. How sad."

"Fucking bitch," Jimmy flew at me, but I flipped on the floor before he could reach me. I got tackled quickly and was held against a wall a quick thirty seconds later, but a kick was all that was needed before Zacky was pushed to the other side of the wall.

"I told you," I spat. "I don't know. God, hardheaded fuckers."

"Liar."

My attention was turned to Synyster, who was sitting on the couch. He slowly stood up, looking me dead in the eye. I involuntarily shivered. Those brown eyes got me in more trouble than I could count. He looked at me for a moment before snatching me by my hair and flinging me to the ground.

"If she is in a pool of blood, Carolyn," he kicked me in the stomach so hard I saw stars, “you will die crying prayers that will never be answered." He made me look into his cold eyes. "You will cry, and you will pray that your bitch ass died at the noose like you should have so many years ago."

I shook my head. He went too far now.

I stood up, throwing him off of me.

"There's a reason why I was going to get killed, Brian," I spat. "Want to hear it!?"

I was quickly retrained by Matt and Zacky before I could do anything. I growled, jumping, leaping, kicking and screaming.

"You will fucking learn that I get what I want, "Syn stood, with a gleaming knife in his hand. I shook my head, bellowing in anger.

"Get that thing away from me!"

"Remind you of something?" Matt whispered cruelly.

"Carolyn Jane Bradshaw, you have sinned against God in the most grievous manner. Do you repent?"

"Damn you!" I screamed.

A flurry of knives made me yell in pain, crying and sobbing for my mother.

"She's rotting in hell like the harlot she was. Don't you want to be a Christian, child?"

I shook my head furiously before the bleeding started again.

"I will have my vengeance!" I shrieked, tears mixing with my cuts and scars. "The devil will save me! So help you God!"


"Fuck you." I said, still looking at the knife with loathing. Brian inched it closer to my cheek, making me fight and whimper all over again.

"Come on, Carolyn." Jimmy mocked. "Tell us where they are and you won't have to be cut."

Bastard.

"I hope," I sniffed. "That you personally find her, Brian. And then you, Matt. I hope your screams never stop. I wish you'd starve to death."

Slash.

"Fuck!"

"Tell us!" roared Matt, whose grip on my arm would cause welts tomorrow.

If you live to see tomorrow.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Brian, "Why do you care anyway? You told them?"

As an obvious warning, I got punched in the stomach.

So I decided to fuck his life up further. Sue me.

"Syn?"

"Johnny, it's nothing."

"Yeah, nothing in the shower. Nothing in the bar. Nothing in the backseat of that guy's car." I paused for dramatic effect. "Matt, I think your best friend fucked me everywhere but the bed. He graciously left that for you."

"You bitch," Syn raised his hand again, but Matt jumped Syn, leaving me with a free hand to punch Zacky.

"Get your fucking hands off me." I growled as he yelped, clutching his eye.

Johnny was trying to pry Matt off of Brian, whose face was being pummeled into. Jimmy was trying to reach me, but the boys kept rolling around, blocking him.

"Bye," I whispered, before backing out of the room. I ran upstairs to the office and locked the door.

Stacia was glaring at me while clutching her arm.

"The fuck was that?"

"What happened to you?" I snapped.

"Fuckers shot me. Cassie, Gabs, and Talia were captured by Evan."

"About time," I cried. I surveyed her biting a blood packet and gulping it quickly before grabbing another one.

"How long was the bullet in you?"

"A good fifteen minutes," she snapped. Sure enough, it was starting to slowly heal. "We don't have time, let's go."

The plan was going smoothly, hopefully now we could get to Evan on time so we could finish this once and for all.

I just hope that the guys keep fighting long enough so we could kill the brat. We really couldn't afford to fuck up here.

Talia's POV

"I actually don't want to fight with you," Evan grinned. He stepped forward, but I didn't back down.

"Then what do you want?"

"Oh God, Evan. Not again," Gabrielle groaned. "I refuse to have sex with you."

I wrinkled my nose in disgust. "Is there anyone or anything you haven't screwed?"

Gabrielle seemed to be actually thinking about it before I put up a hand and told her to forget it.

"I want...cooperation." Evan answered, cocking his head to the side. His slow smirk almost made me swoon.

"Uh...no."

Focus, Talia. Gabrielle ordered. He's not that hot.

"I want you to help me," he shrugged. "The both of you." Gabrielle huffed and crossed her arms. "Cassie has been...uncontrollable."

"We don't help the Plague," Gabs snapped. "They help us."

"But yet, you're the one in chains, princess."

My eyes flashed before I walked up to him, pushing him as hard as I could.

"We're not princesses, we're Heathers." I slowly accentuated every syllable, crouching down to meet him. "And you'll wrap your head around that," I reached into his jacket, pushing the button for the chains. Gabrielle dropped, but stood up, flipping her hair. "after we're done with you."

Gabrielle walked and stepped beside me, whispering in my ear. "Next time don't drop me down so hard."

I grinned and turned towards her, bringing her closely to my face. "There won't be a next time."

We turned our heads to an open-mouthed Evan, and smiled sweetly. "Want to have some fun?"

"We'll cooperate," Gabrielle said shyly.

Like a lamb to slaughter.

He grabbed Gabrielle and started making out with her, only stopping to smash his lips onto mine.

You do what you got to do to get out.

Manipulation.

Sex.

Lies.

Why the guys never taught me this, I'll never know.

I was getting what I want just by my own instinct.

Out of control, but it felt so good.