Blood Will Have Blood

I Light My Own Fires Now

Johnny's POV

We were all currently fighting the crap out of each other for a good fifteen minutes before Jimmy shouted, "All right, that is it!"

He grabbed Matt and Brian and threw them to opposite walls and grabbed me and threw me to the one in front of him. Then he threw Zacky to the ground, holding him with his foot. "We're going to sort this out, before it gets us killed!"

"Whatever, at least then Syn won't get all my fucking leftovers! I never-"

"Matt,” Jimmy growled, making his already impossible height even more menacing. "Shut the hell up."

"Now you," he pointed to Brian. "Tell us everything before I'm tempted to rip you into pieces my damn self."

Syn scowled but Jimmy thought I'm dead serious, Haner.

"Alright! Fine, I did fuck Carolyn. And Cassie. Almost Stacia (Zacky tried to rise but Jimmy jabbed him with his foot, slamming him back down.), but she wasn't having it. I'm sorry!"

"I could care less about who you fucked with at this point, even though you're a man whore, but what the hell does this has to do with Talia?" I snapped.

"Well, they worked damn long hours. I went to surprise Cassie, but there was talking."

Matt snorted. "No shit."

The glare Syn sent his way was so murderous, I could've bet money that those two could've fought to hell and back.

"Anyways, Carolyn and Cassie were saying how they wanted to use us. For....business purposes."

Hookers?

"Like what?" Zacky and Jimmy chorused.

"If I knew that, then we wouldn't be having this conversation," Syn snapped. "Three months later, I'm break up with her and I see her and Carolyn injecting something into this girl at a bar. Like, they were heartless man. The girl," he shuddered. "was tiny. Couldn't have been eight years old. They just...took her and freaking dumped her."

We were all silent before Matt spoke up, "She wanted me to help." The look on his face was disgusted. "You think she took Talia to-"

"Fuck!" Zacky shoved Jimmy's foot off, standing up. "Drugs man! Vampire drugs!"

I shook my head, not comprehending.

"What are you talking about?"

Everyone's faces looked downright scared. I glanced around before raising my hand. "Hello?"

We got to go.

Whatever it was, this wouldn't be pretty. They had the blank stares of martyrs and the anger of a murderer. As we walked into the night, I was sure that blood was going to be spilled tonight.

Stacia's POV

We burst into the room Cassie was in. She was gagged and was strapped into a chair, getting the crap beaten out of her by a man. I walked up behind him and quickly snapped his neck.

All I could help but think was what the fuck?

"This is not good," I said, yanking down her gag.

"No shit," she snapped. "Evan got all narc on us. Ten bucks he's pumping Gabrielle and Talia for information."

"You got it?" I looked at Carolyn.

She held up a tiny vial from her jacket.

"Well, looks like two people are going to be tested."

"Fucking narc," Cassie yelped as I accidentally tugged too hard in the wrong direction. These knots were ridiculous. "If I knew that he was going to tell them about us, he'd be gasping through a tube right now."

That stopped everything. Carolyn stopped fiddling with the vial and slammed it back into her pocket while I glared at Cassie.

"What in the hell do you mean them?" I spat. "As in...oh fuck." I stepped back.

Carolyn snapped out of her amazement to finish what I started.

"The Phantoms?!" I shrieked. "Oh great. Meaning they know where we are!?"

"Calm down," Cassie smirked. "I got this."

"Like the fact that Gabrielle has been getting out of control? Like the fact that hunters are due here any minute?!" I shook my head. "Let's find these whores so we can end this!"

"Not until," Carolyn snapped. "you calm the fuck down. The guys most likely will be on their way so we got to be on top of this."

I breathed, closing my eyes. "Okay, fine. But let me know when the guys get here. I got unfinished business."

I walked out of the door, on my way to find Gabrielle and Talia. I was beginning to regret this.

Too late, this was more than ten years in the making.

I was going down with them whether I wanted to or not.

"Can she be trusted?" Carolyn whispered. Cassie nodded, looking at the little girl. "You won't tell will you?"

I shook my head, trying to muster a smile. I wanted so badly to be like them- confident, beautiful, graceful, that I'd do anything. Carolyn handed over a vial to Cassie, as she smiled at me sweetly.

"Drink this, and don't tell anybody. Even if it makes you sick. Okay?"

I nodded before going to reach for it.

"Uh-uh." Carolyn's eyes flashed before reaching for my hand swiftly. "First you have to prove it to us."

Looking up to her tan face and brown eyes with awe, I shrugged.

I'd do anything to prove myself to them. Anything to be able to leave with them and leave my mother behind.


I should've just taken the beatings.