Blood Will Have Blood

It Ends Tonight

Carolyn's POV

While Stacia was punching the crap out of Vengeance, Cassie and I managed to get a hold of Synyster and hold him over the heating vent. But the sneaky bastard grabbed a hold of my hair and head butted me backwards, me tripping after a few seconds.

All I saw was Cassie backhanding Syn before he tackled her to the ground and proceeded to snap her hand.

"AAA-AH!"

I jumped at him, only to meet my own retribution by him flipping me into the concrete headfirst only to make me slam onto the roof door.

Well, we knew this was going to be hell. We didn't teach them how to fight, but they sure picked up a few moves or two.

Vengeance now was slamming Stacia's head into the concrete, while she was dizzily trying to grope for his face. When she found it, she tugged hard on his ear before slamming her foot into his chest.

I got up shakily just in time to catch myself; Cassie was flying towards me. Ducking, she met the same end I did only a minute ago.

Cowardly bitch.

I got enough bruises.... Whore.

I grinned at Syn, whose eyes were the blackest I've ever seen. "Let's go you, stupid motherfucker."

It was so quiet, I swore you could hear a pin drop.

Anger management always screwed you up. Cassie tried grabbing for her knife but it was too late.

Synyster just flew at me and the next thing I knew, I felt heat emanating from my body. Looking down, I saw the only thing that could cause me to gasp.

A hole right in my chest, spurting blood all over my jacket.

I looked up in amazement and shock at Syn, whose face was curled into a look of disgust and fury.

It was the last thing I saw before the darkness overcame me.

Talia's POV

I stepped onto the stairwell, trying so desperately to clear my head. This was like an acid trip times twenty seven.

I dragged myself upstairs, fingering the latch, before pushing it open. The night breeze helped instantly, cradling my aching head.

"Fucking evil bastard from hell!" I heard someone scream and Syn had two angry girls on top of him, snatching and clawing their way through his skin.

Talia. I looked to my right and was greeted by a morose Zacky.

You okay?

I nodded, but when I tried to make my way over to Brian, but Zacky caught a hold of me.

You'll get yourself killed.

"And he won't," I retorted. Zacky narrowed his eyes before warning me to stay. Zacky ran and yanked Stacia off and the fighting resumed. Stacia was shrieking obscenities at this point, hitting Zacky with everything she got. Syn and Cassie were in their own weird dance that had me enthralled and yet worried.

Cassie was circling Syn, and before he could even think she quickly had him in a choke hold, flipping him over in the dirt. I instinctively tried to move forward, but Syn's anxious voice echoed in my head.

Don't you dare, Talia.

Plaything. hissed Stacia, who was grinning at me while holding Zacky in the air. Zacky was fingering his pockets hurriedly, so I decided to distract her.

Talia, no.

I ignored Brian and crouched low before leaping at Stacia. She was caught by surprise, and I pounded everything I had into her beautiful face. She kicked me off after a few licks, making me land hard into the pavement.

"You fuck with the big kids, you eat it like one."

I stared at her before smirking. "That all you got?"

Snarling, she yanked my feet upwards and punched me in the jaw; I flew about twenty feet before I collided with the brick wall.

Ouch.

Zacky roared and immediately stabbed Stacia in the back, twisting it as hard as he could. Stacia looked at me in shock, spitting out blood.

"Told you I'd finish you off, you backstabbing bitch." he spat before pushing her forward. She fell, still coughing and heaving. Syn threw Cassie over the building and was over by me in mere seconds. He yanked my head into his chest, making sure I held still so I couldn't see anything.

A bloodcurdling scream soon shattered into the night, marking the end of a friendship and a war.

She was my friend.

She was also my enemy.

This was confusing.

It had to end tonight before the guys ended up dead.

Don't worry about it, Talia. Brian soothed. Don't worry about it.

I wished right then and there that he could kiss me. But I never got the chance to do it myself.

"SYN!" Zacky yelled.

That sneaky bitch stabbed him while I was in his arms.

One thing you never do- never stab a man in his crush's arms after drugging her friends and her, lying to her, and leaving someone for dead.

That equaled a bitch on bitch smack down.