Blood Will Have Blood

Side of a Bullet

Talia's POV

I had enough with this stupid whore.

First was the leaving me in the room with a disloyal member and the corrupt cop. Then she drugged me and my friends. Now she stabbed my crush. And had the nerve to laugh.

Like my little cousin used to say before me and her used to fight, it was on, you're going down, you're going to the ground.

"Come on, Talia," Cassie folded her arms triumphantly. "You aren't going to be his little plaything and nurse him back to health are you?"

Oh hell no.

I tried to shove Syn off to Zacky and jump her, but Zacky managed to grab me and yank me to the ground.

"No!"

"Eye for an eye, Vengeance." Cassie replied nonchalantly.

"Fuck you," we both answered.

Brian was groaning and clutching his bleeding chest; if something didn't happen soon, he was done for.

Let me.

Absolutely not! Zacky's eyes snapped to me.

"Guess that answers my question," Cassie smirked. I growled and threw myself at her, letting my anger overtake me.

She was ready, catching my arms and throwing me off to the side. I bit my lip and sweep kicked her, straddling her to punch her face a couple of times.

Watch her-

I was suddenly rolled around, so Cassie was on top of me, proceeding to punch my face. I built all the blood up in my mouth before spitting it into her eye. I used her confusion to kick her into the air, making her land on top of the heating vent. I flew up into the air, landing on my feet and sauntered my way over to her. She fell through the cover, so she was holding on to the edge. When she saw me, her glare turned icy and she reached into her pocket and stabbed me with a syringe.

"Fucking bitch!" I screamed, backing away. Zacky growled and jumped to the heater, dragging her out and throwing her over the roof. I yanked the syringe out, whimpering a little as I did it.

Whoever made up the term shots was going to get an earful out of me when this was done and over with.

"Talia, you alright?" Zacky made his way over to me. I nodded, smashing the syringe into the ground.

"She injected me with something, " I muttered furiously. Zacky narrowed his eyes and looked over his back.

I didn't fucking hear a drop.

Suddenly, a grip on my throat made me gag. I was lifted up in the air, and was kicking behind me with all the force I could muster. Zacky's hand immediately went towards his pocket, but the grip got even tighter.

God, you stupid-

You're not exactly in the position to piss me off right now. She shook her hand, making one serious hurtful whiplash.

Zacky got the message clear; he managed to grab his knife and throw it near my cheek, distracting Cassie long enough to drop me.

I whirled around and kicked her as hard as I could in her jaw. That was my mistake. Her eyes turned black with anger and I could feel my leg break within seconds.

"AHHH!"

"Little girl, you have no idea who you're fucking with," she spat. Zacky tried to get to me, but was soon displaced by Cassie's throwing him into a wall. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, indicating I was on my own.

I wiggled out of her grasp and swung my fist as hard as it could go, but she yanked that back too.

I was running out of options.

This wasn't good.

I let her overtake me and get a few rounds in to my stomach, but before I felt all my strength leave me, I backhanded her and slammed her head into the pavement repeatedly. In the middle of this, I felt my head become a little lightheaded. Well, with all the loss of blood I could understand why, but this was sharp. Burning. Painful as hell.

Fuck.

She injected me with something that was burning my insides horribly. I coughed and her twisted smile was all that I saw before I slipped onto the ground, clutching my stomach. I haven't breathed for two years now, but it felt like I couldn't breathe, like the air was being crushed out of me. I jerked involuntarily as she stood up. I would've gotten up too, but all I was able to do was grimace in pain and glare in hatred.

Cassie got me. She got me good.

Damn it.

"You were always a plaything," she grinned. "But my plaything." She drew her foot back and seconds later I moaned in pain. "Does it hurt?" she grinned as I spit up blood in response. "I hope it does, payback is such a bitch. Which your little friends are going to learn as soon they wake up and find you dead."

I didn't even speak throughout this. No way was this bitch going to even think that she could get away with this.

"Blood will have blood," I grinned to spite her. It worked, as she was twitching with anger. "Lady Macbeth learned it, and so will you," I coughed. "You dense, sadistic, bitch of a whore."

Enraged, she winded up for another kick, spiraling me into the painful reality that I might not get to tease Matt again or run to find Brian as soon as he came home. I won't ever get into trouble with Johnny, Zacky would've ever threaten me, and Jimmy would never try to ambush me with handcuffs [which is a relief really] ever again. But the one comforting thing about it?

She'll get hers. Sooner or later, we all meet our end, and I'm damn sure that hers would be more torturous, darker, and more painful than mine. See the thing that I learned way more than the treachery and the lies, the deceit, the murders and the fighting?

Karma is such a bitch.