Blood Will Have Blood

Secret

Johnny! For the love of God!

I saw him jump into the trees ahead of me, and when I reached the place I kicked off the ground, joining him. He smirked at me before putting a finger to his lips and pointed below.

Walking into the clearing, Matt and Zacky were cursing loudly at each other, not even noticing us. I grinned at Johnny and nodded. I spied a beehive right next to me and smirked. Johnny noticed my devilish grin and shook his head erratically.

Something else Talia, I'm fucking begging you! Matt will make us train again!

I reached over to the branch holding the hive and snapped it, hurtling the beehive right on Matt's head.

Bull’s-eye.

Matt and Zacky started screaming and running around. After a while, it was a losing battle trying not to laugh. I laughed so hard tears started to form and spill onto my face. Johnny had to hold two branches to keep from falling, making me crack up even harder.

"JOHNNY! NATALIA!" roared Matt, shutting us up at once. "GET THE HELL DOWN HERE!"

Johnny looked at me for help, but I shook my head. "Why don't you come get us, Shadows?" I rolled my eyes, folding my arms.

I can see from where I was that he was breathing very hard and trying his hardest not to personally kill me himself. Zacky grinned nastily at me. I knew I was in for it either way, so why not have a little fun? Brian left for a "business trip" and to our disdain, left Zacky and Matt in charge of me and Johnny. That meant hell. Matt went on a power trip, making us train, and making us stay out of sight. Zacky listened to Matt like the dog he was and even went as far to unplug the TV in Johnny's room.

Payback was a bitch and it came in the form of a 5'4" brunette violet eyed girl today. They would just have to deal with it.

Matt growled and Johnny yelped, losing his grip on the branches and falling out of the tree. Zacky yanked him up by his collar and punched him.

"HEY!" I cried, jumping. I landed on my feet, ready to wind up a punch, but he grabbed my hand and twisted it back. "You bitch!"

Matt swung me around and lifted me so I was on his shoulder.

"Put me down right now!" I roared, shaking the treetops. I looked for Johnny, but he and Zacky were already gone. "Did you hear me, you stupid c-" Matt dropped me on the ground and quickly covered my body with his.

You watch your mouth.

"You watch your hands," I snarled as his hands gripped my waist.

"I wonder what Brian will do when he finds out that his precious, adoring, perfect daughter," he smirked, running his fingers on my thigh," was playing around in the woods again?"

This stopped my squirming. I looked into Matt's eyes and saw the potential betrayal there.

"Don't tell," I quietly pleaded. "Please."

He seemed to consider it before nodding. "You'll owe me," he harshly said picking me up. I nodded meekly.

"No going back or I'll tell him," and with that he vanished.

It's been two years and I'm still not allowed in this forest. Two years. He just wants to protect me. But from what?

I scowled as I walked towards the exit. Now stupid Shadows had something over my head and I "owe" him. At the rate he and I were going, I was better off facing Brian. Poor Johnny. I probably got him in loads of trouble with Zacky and Jimmy, but I’ll make it up to him. I always did.

Making my way to the huge house, I nearly about had a stroke finding Syn smoking outside, looking quite content.

If he finds out about today, I won't worry about never seeing the forest-I'd be buried in it.