Blood Will Have Blood

Good Girl Gone Bad

I watched nervously as he inhaled his cigarette and blew out the smoke, as if in an exotic trance. He looked forwards, not even acknowledging my existence.

He was beautiful. Okay, so he was kind of responsible for Stace, but he tried to make up for it. During the first few months, Brian wouldn't leave me alone. He bought me excessive amounts of clothes, kept making sure that I was well fed and yelled at Zacky and Matt when they pissed me off. Unfortunately, he was also downright dangerous. I've watched him kill three vampires just for touching me, and countless others because they were disloyal. The boys were the assassins of Huntington Beach, killing countless men and women known for their ruthlessness.
I never went with them on a job, and neither did Johnny. Too young, Jimmy always told us. We killed for food, but we couldn't kill for fun. We weren't there yet. It irritated me like hell. I wasn't some delicate flower that sat at home and wrung her hands like their whores. I was...

Hell, I don't even know.

"How was the trip?" I asked, trying not to squeak. Brian sighed and dropped the cigarette to the ground before speaking.

"Fine. How were the guys?"

This was a trick question. Fine equals I was lying and he'd bitch to them later. Good meant that the guys drugged me, and bad meant that their asses were his as soon as he stepped foot into the house. It was a fine line.

You better fucking say something.

You are one rude jackass. Get out of my head! And my conversation!

I own you little girl. Don't for-

Now.

"It was okay," I shrugged. "Johnny and I got to train, whatever."

He nodded. I looked forward into the darkness, hearing the rustling trees. Thank God Jimmy taught me how to block my mind; otherwise I would be a bloody sitting duck right now. I felt Syn withdraw from my mind before he smirked. "I'm taking you out tomorrow. Or tonight, if you want."

I looked at him before I rolled my eyes. In just a couple of hours, it would be sunrise. He was taking me out tomorrow.

"Trust me." his chocolate eyes seemed to say, making me gulp and nod.

Crushes usually ended up with either someone or something being crushed, but I never listened. He was the wolf and I was the lamb, ready for slaughter. Always have been, and always will be.

Awww....how cute.

I walked into the house before smiling at Zacky and Matt, who were waiting for me apparently. I flipped Matt off before going up to my room.

Keep dreaming, princess.

No matter how many times I say, order, suggest, or scream it, they refuse to get out of my head. Their snickers and comments nearly drove me up the wall.

"Hey," Johnny said softly, making me jump. He was so good at the creeping thing, it scared the mess out of me. I turned around and gasped. His beautiful face was cut and bruised while his entire body looked as if it was aching. I quickly ran over and hugged him. As I hugged him, I glowered at the thought of Zacky.

"Son of a bitch," I hissed.

They only picked on Johnny because he's nice to me-Brian's too huge and Jimmy, well, Jimmy's vicious when he wants to be. Okay, Johnny's also short. But that didn't give them a kick-his-ass-for-free card.

"They're letting me go with them tonight though," he grinned into my shoulder. I backed up so fast he nearly fell over.

"What?"

"They said I was ready," he was proud, you could tell. "Syn said he had to tell you something later too....Maybe we're both going to do it!"

Poor Johnny. He didn't realize that I had no chance. It took both Matt and Brian's approval. Brian was already deathly protective of me, and Matt can't stand me. I screwed my own chances.

I was desperate to feel that way that night-so desperate, I started to despise them. Here I was, trying to taste the freedom entitled to every vampire and they treated me like a little girl. I wasn't a freaking newborn anymore. I deserve their respect, and I definitely deserve some fun.

Looks like I'd have to find it myself, I thought to myself as Johnny walked out of my room. And also, I had to keep it a secret. I wanted freedom, but I cherished my life. I knew what could happen if the guys thought I double-crossed them.

It would be into the fire with me.