Blood Will Have Blood

Trust Me You Don't Wanna See This

Talia's POV

I looked at the table before sitting down, noticing a very familiar girl right in front of me.

Too familiar.

"Stacia?!" I shrieked, making the whole bar look at us. The guy the red-head was talking to looked at us before she glared at the back of his head. I snapped my attention to Stacia, who was looking guilty. “What the fuck!?"

Cassie looked back and forth suspiciously. "You know each other?"

Holding a cigarette, a brunette sitting between the red-head and Stacia chuckled. "Obviously."

"Where have you been?" I snapped. "Are you aware that two years ago I found you dead in your damn bed in our fucking apartment?!"

I was shaking with anger now; I was ready to blow up the whole damn bar.

"Easy there, tiger," cackled the red-head. "I'm sure Stacia has a good reason." She sounded like a child stuck in a woman's body. Creepy.

"There's a good reason for a friend letting the other know she's dead?" I snapped back, earning a smile from the brunette.

"I like her," she said before taking a drag.

Cassie rolled her eyes, "You would."

I glared at Stacia, knowing my eyes would turn black in a quick second if she didn't open her mouth and talk.

"I was in...Trouble, Talia," she sighed. I narrowed my eyes and sat down next to the red-head. The guy she was sitting on shifted uncomfortably and whispered in her ear. She smirked and followed him to the bathroom, but you could tell she was annoyed.

"And?"

"Okay, so I had to fake my own death to get out of it. I'm sorry!"

I blinked. "You didn't think that they would come after me? You fucking idiot?"

She shook her head. "I know they didn't come after you," she looked down at her drink. "I made sure of it."

What the hell did you call Matt, Brian, and Zacky coming into the apartment? Mere coincidences?

I don't think so.

"Who were they?"

Cassie sighed and told Stacia to just tell me before I ripped the whole bar apart.

See?

My anger wasn't that hard to comprehend.

The red-head came back and downed a shot before sighing. She looked at me and blurted, "Look, a bunch of idiots known as the Plague threatened her. We found out. Shit ensued, funerals happened. We're sorry, move on, have a drink, and forgive her already." She nodded towards the smoker. "The only true bitch we need is Carolyn."

Carolyn smirked, "True that."

I shrugged, noting her logic.

Here my best friend was, raised from the dead, literally and all I could do was bitch at her. I shrugged and Stacia's face lit up.

"What happened to the guy," Carolyn asked before taking a drag. She looked at me before adding, "Gabrielle."

"He, uh, met a slip of the tongue if you know what I mean."

Whatever that meant.

Cassie yawned and said she was bored. "What do you do for fun, Talia?"

Hmmm, let's see. Kill unsuspecting men in alleys? Annoy Shadows? Play around with Johnny?

My list was pretty short. And useless.

"Nothing much," I shrugged. Stacia snorted.

"Please you were the studious party animal," she grinned. "I remember like every other night she had some guy wanting her attention and then getting pissed that you wouldn't give it up."

Not anymore. The partying, I mean. I blushed and muttered that it didn't happen anymore.

"You're a virgin," Gabrielle stated wide-eyed. The whole table looked at me while I muttered obscenities in my head.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph she is!" Carolyn crowed.

Cassie shrugged. "What do you guys want to do?"

"The bridge," suggested Stacia, her eyes lighting up.

"No."

"C'mon, she can handle it."

I was certain that whatever the bridge was, it would be big for them, but not for me.

Cassie looked at me before shrugging, "Eh, she can go."

Matt's POV

"WHERE IN THE HELL IS SHE?!" Syn screamed, tossing the table over. "SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO LEAVE!"

Sunrise was fast approaching, but I doubted that was the problem. We could handle the sunlight.

We just couldn't handle the hunters.

Little Talia managed to sneak out the house, finally. She just didn't know that there are worst things than us that could kill her. And Brian and I knew that.

"Syn," I moved my hand to place it on his shoulder to yank him down on the chair. "She will be fine. We have our men looking for her right now."

"Where is she at, Matt?" he groaned. "This isn't good. What if they have her?"

I knew that vulnerable comment got to him. His one weakness was her. I told him from the damned beginning it was, and it took tonight to realize that.

Stubborn ass.

"Chandler isn't that stupid to kidnap her," I shrugged. "She doesn't even know where we live. Chill out. Maybe she wanted to get some air or something."

I hoped so.

Maybe I acted too harsh on her. Scratch that, I did, but that's only because I don't want her to get hurt. Talia was a headstrong crazy little kid, and when she wanted something, she had a one-tracked mind.

It often ended up not very pretty.

"She's not on our end of town, guys," Johnny paled when he saw my angry face. "She's got to be on the Heathers' side."

Suddenly Brian got up and grabbed Johnny by the collar, picking him up so they were eye level. "Find her," he ordered. "Or you will be personally wishing that you stayed home." He let go, dumping Johnny with a thud. "I mean it," he glared before Johnny scurried out of the room.

I shook my head. "Dude, maybe Johnny's talking out of his ass. He's worried too." Someone had to think logically. It might as well be me. "What are the odds that the Heathers have her?" I laughed, faking it, but having the desired effect. "I mean, Talia can be bitchy sometimes, but not their level of bitch."

"You're right," Brian nodded. "She's probably feeding. Couldn't wait for us." I kept nodding like a dumb-ass. "Yeah, that's it," he kept reassuring himself.

I mean, come on.

Natalia. Funny, sarcastic, joking, sometimes annoying, beautiful Natalia with bitchy, smutty, dangerous, biting whores known as the Heathers?

Yeah.

Right.

She couldn't fit in with them if she tried.

Thank God.