Blood Will Have Blood

The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Talia's POV

"Thank you and have a fucking great day!" Carolyn screamed at random cars before falling backwards into the water screaming.

"The trick is to see if the cops will come over to you," Cassie whispered into my ear before crossing me to push Gabrielle into the water. Gabrielle waved her arms before losing all balance, but not before blowing a kiss at Cassie. There was a delayed splash, but once we heard Carolyn sputter, "Get off me, fat ass!" Cassie, Stace, and I cracked up.

I jumped on the ledge and started doing pirouettes and flips. I held back a smile, knowing that Cassie was watching me. I prepared for another flip, doing a backhand spring into the water. "Shit!" I yelled before landing into the water.

It was freezing.

"Well what-ya expect, shorty?" Gabrielle smirked. We both stopped wading in the water with shocked looks on our faces.

I never said a thing.

Yet she answered.

"Long lost twins," muttered Carolyn. I smiled and looked up just in time to see Cassie kissing a guy on the ledge before smiling at him. Then Stace came out of nowhere screaming, "Cowabunga" before cannonballing in the water with us.

"Watch this," she said after she submerged.

Cassie had the guy enthralled. His hands were going everywhere, but yet nowhere. Just as his hands reached the hem of her skirt, she backed away, signaling him to follow. He unsteadily tried to follow, but if he fell, he was dead.

I wondered how the girls survived the jump.

Just when it was about to click, I saw Cassie's teeth turn into fangs and flew at the man. They were falling into the water, but right before they hit, she sank his fangs into his neck.

I never even heard him scream.

I glanced at Carolyn and Gabrielle and they were grinning evilly with their fangs bared.

"What?" Carolyn clicked her tongue. "Cat got your tongue?"

I looked at Stacia, who only shrugged. "Sorry Talia."

She didn't look apologetic at all.

"What the hell?!" I shrieked. "There are only so many surprises I can take tonight!"

"Well,” a voice behind me huffed. "Guess I know where we stand."

I didn't even hear Cassie rise out of the water, much less wade beside me.

It will only hurt for a second. Carolyn's voice popped into my head.Hell, who am I kidding? It'll hurt for a week.

"It'll be quick," Stace assured me as Cassie's hands reached towards my neck. "And you'll have fun after wards. Promise."

"It's a wild ride," Gabrielle grinned before looking up to the night. "Ooh, pretty stars."

I reached up and grabbed Cassie's hand. Snarling, I showed them my fangs.

"Already been on it, ladies." I smirked, swimming away from them. I walked onto land and was met by three very unhappy vampires.

"Who?" cried Stace angrily.

"Doesn't matter," I lied. "I do my own thing."

"Bullshit," smiled Carolyn.

"You wouldn't have jumped if you did your own thing," Cassie mocked, stepping closer. "You're a freaking slave or a plaything to someone, I see it. Otherwise, you would have been on your guard. Heck, we wouldn't have made it to the bridge, you "

Gabrielle smirked and looked at her watch. "Two hours till sunrise."

"Got it," Cassie folded her arms and started to circle around me. The rest of the girls just sat on the hill, watching patiently. "You're bored, Talia. And though whoever is watching you did a good job of making sure your reckless ass didn't run into someone more....sinister than me and my girls, you're aching for a taste of the high life."

I just stood there in silence.

Just kill me if you want to, don't sit there and interpret me.

Cassie chuckled before looking at Carolyn. I could tell they were communicating as soon as Carolyn complained she was about to start smoking.

"Do I look like I give a damn?"

"Oh fine," Carolyn disappeared. She came back mere seconds later with a man whimpering in her grip. "Here," she said shoving him to the dirt before me before sitting back down again. I recoiled as if on instinct.

"You were told you weren't ready weren't you?" Cassie grinned. "But really," she kicked the man ferociously in the gut. "You just want to prove yourself. I think you're ready, it’s just a matter of.....opportunity."

I shook my head, about to deny it before Gabrielle cruelly started laughing. "She's a baby! She's a precious little virgin who never killed for fun! She doesn't want it," she leaned back smirking. "Sad....but true."

Stace just looked at me. I couldn't tell whether it was disappointment or fear.

"Oh she wants it," Cassie whispered nastily. "She wants that same power she grasped the first night. The thrill, the euphoria. Reduced to a little plaything, is that how you want to be known for the rest of your existence?"

I scowled. "I'm no plaything."

"Prove it. It's all the same to us." she motioned to the silent man on the ground. He was looking at us with a mixture of awe and fear. I loved that look.

It was the same look I have been giving Brian all this time.

I was like this human.

A bloody sniveling victim.

No longer.

I bent down and picked him up before smiling reassuringly at him. I knew Cassie and the others were watching my every move.

I really could've cared less.

Just when he started to thank me for helping him up, I snapped his neck.

Just like that.

That was easy. Yet so....

Liberating.

I maliciously stomped his face in for added effect.

"Welcome to the fold, Talia." Cassie smirked as Gabrielle looked at me in shock. "I know you're going to be a great little Heather."

"Bitch," Carolyn surveyed his neck with a smile on her face. Stace nodded to me before Gabrielle threw herself at me.

"I knew you’d do it!" she screamed in happiness. Liar. "Now you're one of us!"

"Easy there," I pried her hands off my neck right as I heard three car doors slam.

Shit.

Cops.

"Natalia!" roared Matt's voice.

Damn it.

He jumped off the bridge to where we were. "Where the-" When he saw who I was with, he shoved me quickly into Zacky.

"You're in a shit load of trouble when we get back," he whispered gruffly. He looked up, and his already paled face paled when he saw Gabrielle waving at him. "Oh shit, Syn is not going to like this."

"The fuck are you lot doing with her?!" he roared at Cassie. Carolyn just lit up her cigarette, Gabrielle looked bored, but Stace and the body were nowhere to be found. Cassie winked at me before answering. I noticed Zacky's arms tightened around me when she did that.

Of course, I meet new friends and they hate them. Of course.

"Answer me," Matt growled. Carolyn just blew smoke into the air. "Nothing. God. We were just doing girl stuff."

"Don't you dare play innocent," I jumped when I heard his voice. "We all know that you don't pull it off."

"She hung out with us," Carolyn jabbed the cigarette my way then back in her mouth.

"We're innocent," shrugged Gabrielle.

Or are we? Cassie smirked at me.

I held back a snort as all the girls started laughing.

"I'll deal with you bitches, later," Matt replied before yanking me from Zacky and dragging me to the car.

Offer still stands, Talia. Just make sure that they can't follow you next time.

I smirked at the window as we pulled out. Matt and Zacky looked at me, pissed. In front of me, Matt folded his arms and glared at me, while beside me, Zacky just looked at him and shook his head.

First time they never were universal on something.

"What were you doing with them!?" Matt spat.

"Who? Them?" I shrugged. "Met up at a bar, hung out. Didn't know you had a past with them."

Zach took my face in his hands and turned it so I could look at him. "They are not who they appear to be. I don't know what happened, but you have to promise us to not hang out with them anymore. Please?"

Why?

So the only people I know would be you?

They are bored more easily than I am.

Plaything alert....

I angrily slapped Zach's hand away and proceeded to look ahead past Matt before stating firmly, "No."

Matt's eyes nearly bugged out of his head, but I didn't care.

They did something to her.

"They didn't do a damn thing to me!" I roared, glaring at Matt.

Zacky shook his head. "I told you this would happen."

"Fuck," Matt leaned back into his seat, not saying anything for the rest of the ride home.

As soon as the door was opened, I sped up the stairs, wanting to make it to my room before anyone (Brian) caught me. I made it without being seen, as Matt and Zacky "needed" a drink. I closed my door with triumph, sighing with thankfulness.

"Thank God," I breathed, looking upwards.

"I wouldn't thank him just yet."

My eyes fluttered open to see a very angry Brian in front of me, cleaning his gun.

I wasn't afraid of the gun, even though the bullets hurt like a bitch, but I haven't seen Brian this mad since Johnny and I accidentally let a wild wolf out of its cage.

Well, it wasn't exactly a wolf, but you get the point.

I was in deep shit, and I was on my own.

Great feeling, independence. No one messes you up, but you. But his angry chocolate eyes couldn't even look at me. His hands were gripping the barrel like he was ready to break the thing.

Which he did two minutes later.

I jumped and anticipated the storm that was going to come my way.

Was it really worth making him angry?

Do you want to be his equal?

Will he even trust me if I told him the truth?

So he could chuck you out?

I breathed and walked over to my bed before grabbing his attention with the only words I could think up of at a time like this.

"I'll tell you the truth before you tell me yours. Take it or leave it."