Status: New story ^_^

We Don't Belong Here

Chapter 14: I wrestle with my thoughts I shook the hand of doubt

I groaned and tightened my hands in Ashley’s hair, he pushed his tongue past my lips and pressed me harder against the wall of his bedroom. I know that I shouldn’t be doing this, but

I just can’t help myself. I love Tyler, but Ashley’s kisses are just too good to deny. Whenever he kisses me like this its like every nerve in my body is of fire, I get this tingling throughout my whole body and it feels amazing.

I know that with Ashley everything is sexual. He’s not looking for a relationship, he just wants me because he thinks I’m another pretty face, and although I thought I wouldn’t be okay with that, oddly I am, probably because what I’m doing to Tyler, Ashley is doing to me, so it evens the playing field. Or at least that’s what I keep on telling myself so that the guilt doesn’t keep me awake at night.

“Andy” He growled against my throat, nipping the pale flesh. I groaned and my knees went weak so that Ashley’s hands on me were the only thing that were holding me up.

“A-Ashley stop” I gasped

“Mmm you don’t want me to”

“I..I… Jinxx is coming back soon” I tried to say as he sucked hard on my neck.

“Mmm not right now though” He said pressing our hips closer together.

“B-but you can’t be here, they think we h-hate eachother”

“Well I don’t hate you, now not stop talking, you’re ruining this” He said silencing my words
with his lips, my neck was throbbing where he’d left the hickey on my neck and I had a fast growing hard on in my pants.

“But Ashley--”

“Andy do you want this?” He asked, standing back a little bit, his hands falling to his sides.

“I do, Ashley I do, I just can’t risk getting caught while I’m… while I’m with Tyler”

“So break up with him”

“I…I can’t… not right now”

“Hmm, so you’re afraid of what people will think of us?” He asked, moving closer to me
again. I swallowed.

“N-No its what people will think of me when they realise I’m the asshole who broke the
young Ballet prodigy’s heart”

“Oh he’ll be fine, he’ll just go dance around for a bit and then he’ll be all smiles and gay
again”

“Ashley that’s mean”

“So it’s true, just like he was with his last boyfriend”

“W-what?”

“Yeah before you got here, he was so ‘in love’ with him, and thent hey broke up, he was ‘ heartbroken’ for three days, before he did his big recital thing, and then he was fine”

“That’ doesn’t seem true”

“Go ask him then” He said reattaching his lips to my neck.

“Maybe I will” I said as he continued to form a new hickey.

“Hmm sure you will Andy” He hummed against the skin

“I will”

– Time Lapse –


Okay so obviously I hadn’t gone through with it, I couldn’t bear to ask Tyler about it, especially as I didn’t want to seem like a suspicious boyfriend, and I certainly didn’t need him to get suspicious of me . That wouldn’t do any good at all. To be honest I hate myself for what I’m doing, but I cant stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay 1.) I know this is short
2.) Sorry Aya and I are both super busy with exams atm, we'll get this sorted out soon though.
3.) Aya will post the next chapter.
Title Credit: The drug in me is you - Falling in Reverse

xoxo