Status: New story ^_^

We Don't Belong Here

Chapter 3: And thats about the time that bitch hung up on me.

“So when you left you came here?”

“Well I was home-schooled for a year and then I went to middle school here and now high school, in short I’ve been here a while” He said looking sad, his eyes downcast.

“Do your parents come here a lot?” I asked looking around the room at the various posters of rock bands that had been pinned up, there was even a batman one hanging proudly above his bed, I smiled to myself, same old Jinxxy.

“Oh, yeah sometimes the come visit me on parents night, but they missed the last two cos they were on a cruise”

“Well that sucks, but I bet you ten bucks mine don’t show at the next one, with some crappy fake excuse that they ‘ got held up’”

“Uhh Andy?”

“Yeah?”

“They don’t use dollars here” He grinned at me, that same impish smirk that he had ten years ago, well really Jinxx still does remind me of an elf really, or a pixie. He hasn’t grown much, well he has but then again I’m like 6”3’ so everyone is short compared to me.

“Yeah I kind of forgot that, but saying pounds in my accent sounds fuckin weird”

“You get used to it, people don’t get how the American kids here don’t lose their accents, I guess some of it goes, the twang is still there” He said sitting on his batman duvet and pulling on knee up to his chest.

“Still an avid batman fan I see”

“Dude” He gave me a knowing look that I was just as big a batman nerd as he was “I know you still have your old sheets, don’t lie to me Andy” He gave me a knowing smirk.

“Yeah I still have em’ although you can’t really tell its batman anymore, they’re pretty faded, my Mom wanted to throw em’ out years ago but when I was that age I didn’t wanna throw anything away that reminded me of you” I said it before my brain could actually process what I was saying and I felt my cheeks catch fire. “Sorry I uh…”

“It’s cool Andy, I still have these anyway” He said going over to his closet and pulling a box out from the bottom of it, he came over to my bed and sat down, taking the lid off I saw all our old action figures, some were his and some were mine, I’d given them to him before he left.

“Dude you kept them all?!” I exclaimed, taking a couple out of the box.

“Yeah, although why I kept Spiderman I’ll never know”

“He was mine I think” I said taking the faded cartoon character out of the box.

“That’s why, I always hated Spiderman” He stated.

“I didn’t when I was younger, but now I do, he’s a fuckin’ whiny little bitch”

“I hear that!”

Just then there was a hammering on the door.

“Jeremy open the damn door!” A dude’s voice came through the wood along with more aggressing hammering.

“Calm the fuck down Jake!” He yelled getting up off the bed and going to open the door. “What?” He said opening the door to reveal a guy our age with long black hair and a misfit’s Shirt.

“Are you coming down to dinner at all or do you want Ringer to give us all detention again?” He demanded.

“Oh uh sorry Jake, kinda got distracted, my new roommate got here, Jake this is Andy, Andy this is Jake”

“This is me just throwing a line here, but could this by some freak chance be the Andy you used to talk about all the time when you first got here when you were like six?”

“One and the same” Jinxx grinned.

“Good to meet you dude” Jake said to me, nodding in my direction, I nodded in return “But seriously you have to get down to dinner”

“I’m coming” Jinxx said “You coming Andy? I can introduce you to the rest of the guys”

“M’kay” I got up and followed him, slamming the door behind me

“Did you ever learn to shut door properly or is it something you only do now to annoy people” Jinxx grinned walking backwards so that he was facing me.

“The first part, occasionally the latter to annoy my mother”

“Fair enough”

– Time Lapse –


“So you’re the Andy Jeremy never used to shut up about”

“I guess so” I said picking up a French fry and nibbling on the end of it.

I looked round the table at Jinxx, or sorry ‘Jeremy’s friends and saw what they meant when they said they were the outcasts of the school, I mean, all of the kids here have poles up their asses about something.

“And here he is the man of the hour” CC (Who I learned was one of the few drummers here) said as a kid with long black hair, olive colours skin and a whole lot of eyeliner ran up and collapsed into the seat across from me.

“Please just please did no one” He said looking pointedly at CC and Jake “Think to wake me up.

“I do believe we are your roommates, not your parents” Jake said.

“Andy this is Ashley, Ashley this is Andy” Jinxx spoke up. He nodded at me as he tried to regain his breath. He was sort of beautiful, well very beautiful actually. They way that his skin contrasted with his hair, and his eyes were an amazing shade of chocolate brown I had ever seen in my 16 years on this planet.

“Andy quit drooling”

“What?”

“You zoned out dude”

“Oh sorry” I frowned and shifted in my seat so that I was staring at my plate. I felt someone nudge me with their foot under the table, I looked up to see Jinxx grinning at me from across the table, and I think he noticed my staring at Ashley.

Well how can I not? As I said before, he is sort of beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credits go to Blink 182's What's my age again?.
Fuck yeah I'm seeing them live next year in June!
And I'm seeing BVB for the second time in March.
OH and hopefully I'm seeing American Idiot the musical as well next year.
Fuck to the yes!
Anyways I hope you liked this chapter!

xoxo