Status: New story ^_^

We Don't Belong Here

Chapter 7: ***.

I was in drama class, it only being my third day here, and I got three more phone numbers from girls I didn’t even know. All of them evidently trying to get in my pants, or thinking that they have a chance with me. That’s not meant to make me sound like a bastard or anything, I mean they literally don’t have any chance in the world with me because I’m gay.

And I’m not really used to all the attention either, I mean at my last school back in California I was just ‘ Andy, the drama fag ’ that no one wanted to be friends with except on stage. I wasn’t exactly cool with it, but it wasn’t like I was gonna complain, I mean, why would i? I’d never know anything different apart from when I was with Jinxx. Although now we’re back together and I must admit I’m over the fucking moon about it, but I can’t help feeling like something bad might happen and then we’ll be split up again. Which I don’t want

“Hey Andy” Tyler pulled me out of my thoughts. Wait a second; shouldn’t he be in ballet right now?

“Tyler what are you doing here? I mean, not that I’m not happy to see you but won’t you get your ass kicked for skipping dance class”

“Okay first off it is not dance class” He grinned cheekily up at me “And second because I wanted to see you”

“Aww you’re so cute” I looked behind me to make sure no one was really paying attention to us before I leaned down and kissed his lips softly. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck and I grinned, forgetting about everyone else in the room and kissing him back.

“Biersack! No Public displays of Affection!” Jinxx hollered from the other side of the room causing us to spring apart, I started blushing like crazy and Tyler did too, his cheeks catching fire.

“Sorry about him, he’s an idiot”

“It’s okay, he’s your friend, he’s gonna do shit like that” He smiled up at me again and I grinned. I kissed his lips one more time before he scampered off back to drama class.

“Andy’s got a boyfriend!” Matt sung as I walked back over to our little group and sat down.

“Yeah what of it?” I folded my arms across my chest, mainly I was just praying he wouldn’t run and tell Adam.

“Aha dude I don’t care, you’ll date who you wanna date, although if you and Tyler feel like setting me up with any of the bendy chicks in his ballet class I don’t mind”

“Dude, they’re way out of your league” I joked

“Hey! I’m a guitarist, girls love guitarists, y’know magic fingers an’ all” He grinned.

“Dude that is gross! I’m sorry but do not say shit like that around me”

“Sorry I did not mean to offend his royal highness” He joked.

“Fuck you Bellamy”

Time Lapse


“Dude it’s Friday, aren’t you going out?” Jinxx asked me as he pulled a shirt of over his head. Sammi was waiting patiently by the door, she looked cute, she was wearing black footless tights, a green mini dress and killer black studded ankle boots.

Her accessories were all different, but somehow harmonius and they all went well with what she was wearing. Wow I sound like such a freakin’ girl. God I hope I’m not suddenley gonna become like a fashion lunatic or something, that wouldn’t be good. I major in drama, not fashion.

“Uhh I don’t see why I have to”

“Take Tyler out then dumbass”

“He has ballet recital until nine”

“Well that sucks”

“Yeah”

“Why don’t you come with us?” Sammi spoke up from the door way.

“I don’t wanna be a third wheel” I replied, sitting up on my bed.

“Oh you wont be, CC Ashley and Jenna are coming with us”

“Who’s Jenna?”

“Ashley’s love of the week”

“Wait what?”

“He’s a whore, y’get used to it”

“Oh okay”

“So do you wanna come out with us?”

“Yeah sure why not, beats being stuck in here all night”

“Okay but you gotta change” She grinned and backed out of the room.

“Yeah yeah I’m on it”

Another Time Lapse, Suck it


“Where are we actually going?”

“Liquid”

“Umm okay?”

“Its pretty cool, c’mon” Sammi grabbed my hand aswell as Jinxx’s and pulled us in the
direction the others had gone in, Jinxx looked at me apologetically but I just grinned and shook my head. We payed and went inside, the blaring music coming from the speakers instantly offending my ears drums, but it was nice, I missed the familiarity of places like this.
I wandered around for a bit, before I spotted CC chatting up some girl at the bar. I wandered over as he ordered a drink.

“Dude how old do you have to be to drink here?”

“Eighteen, but what they don’t know won’t hurt em’” He grinned and ordered the girl a drink too. I nodded and ordered a drink. I stayed with CC and his new lady friend for a little while, she seemed very intereseted that I was an actor, a little too interested, and CC was starting to look annoyed, so I dropped the ‘ I’m gay and I have a boyfriend’ bomb and instantly she ran off.

“Nice on Andy”

“What?”

“She left” He sighed and rested his chin on his hand.

“Hey dude don’t worry about it, you’re surrounded by girls, and she probably had something
nasty anyway” I nodded before taking a drink.

“True” He grinned and downed the rest of his beer. I looked around and spotted Ashley sucking face with a blonde that wasn’t Jenna, I frowned, why is it that I like a guy who is such a whore who doesn’t even swing the same way as me? Fuck my life.

I also spotted Jenna, looking a little bit lost as she looked for Ashley, I decided that it was probably best to save his ass, it would avoid a huge ugly scene later.

“Andy!” I turned to see Jinxx supporting a slightly tipsy Sammi. “We’re gonna leave, CC’s coming too, I dunno where Ash and Jenna are though”

“Well there’s Jenna” I pointed in her direction “And there’s Ashley” I pointed at Ashley.

“Fucking whore” Sammi frowned.

“I’ll go get him” I said. I jumped down off the stool and went over to him, I tapped him on the shoulder and he pulled away from the girl whose mouth he was busy playing adventurer with.

“We’re all leaving, and I suggest you find your girlfriend and tell her that too”

“What?” I looked more closely at him and noticed his pupils were completely dialated.

“Are you high?”

“What?! No!”

“Ashley what did you take?”

“Just some E” The blonde said “Want some?”

“No thanks, I don’t plan on killing myself before I get the chance to live, c’mon Ash” He didn’t
stop me as I dragged him away from the bimbo, I draped his arm over my shoulders and supported him. Jenna was now with the rest of the guys.

“Found him yelling at the mirror in the bathroom” I lied, mainly to Jenna. “He’s completely off his head”

They all rolled their eyes and nodded as I lead a mumbling Ashley back out to the car we’d come in. Jenna looked like she was about to burst into tears so I reached over and squeezed her hand. She smiled at me, but her frown didn’t really dissapear either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sup guise,
Yeah 2 updates,
Same day.
We rock.
So yeah I took a break from studying to type this up for you guys,
LOVE ME.
Oh and Here is Sammi's outfit

xoxo