Status: New story ^_^

We Don't Belong Here

Chapter 9 - Mass Hysteria

Ashley groaned and slumped forward on the desk, burying his head in his arms. I reached out and patted his head.

“Don’t patronize me Andy, I know I fucked up, a hangover this bad is not worth the trouble”

“I still don’t get why you take that shit”

“Seemed like a good idea at the time” He mumbled

“You hurt Jenna”

“Oh whatever she’ll get over it” I frowned and removed my hand from his head. He made a grumbling noise that might have insinuated he wanted my hand there again, but he didn’t say anything.

“It wasn’t nice what you did though Ashley”

“Yeah you’re not the first person to tell me that”

“So why do you keep doing it?”

“Because I like it”

“So that’s your reason for being a whore?”

“What? I’m not a whore”

“You kinda are”

“What the fuck, where do you get off?”

“In my bedroom while I think about hot guys lining up to do me, what about you?”

“What the fuck Andy I mean—“

“I know what you meant”

He scowled at me and put his head back down on the desk and stayed like that for the rest of the lesson. It irritate me the way he thought that he could just fuck around with people like that, that he thought it was okay for him to go from one girl to the next in a week and not give them a second thought.

Yes I will still admit to myself that I find Ashley attractive, but now that I’m getting to know him a little bit better I don’t particularly like his attitude towards me or other people. He’s an asshole and a whore. But you know he’s not really, its obviously a cover . If it was a cover up then he would drop it occaisionally. The bell rang but Ashley didn’t move from where he was.

I poked him but he still didn’t move, looks like he’s asleep, well he can stay there, I’m not his Momma and he deserves it for what he did to Jenna, seriously I don’t know why I’m covering for his ass. I should have just told her that Ashley was high as a kite and sucking face with a blonde.

“Andy!” Tyler suddenley appeared by my side, taking my hand and linking our fingers together.

“Hey Ty” I said kissing the side of his head. He giggled and squeezed my hand. “How was math” He teased

“Don’t even start, we were doing pythagoras, I don’t understand how drawing triangles can
be so damn hard!” He exclaimed, waving his hands around while he still held onto mine.

“You’re cute when you’re confused” I grinned down at him.

“Oh hush up” He said as we entered the cafeteria and made our way to our regular table. Jinxx and CC were already there talking about something, well CC was talking but Jinxx was making eyes at Sammi who was on the other side of the room with her friends. He winked at her then looked up at us as we sat down. Tyler was about to sit down but I pulled him across in my lap and kissed his cheek, he giggled and blushed.

“Where’s Ashley”

“Asleep in the art room” I said around Tyler who had started on his lunch. He offered me a carrot but I shook my head.

“Don’t like carrots?”

“Andy doesn’t eat vegetables, never has—“

“Never will”

“Well then”

“Ashley is gonna be so mad at you” CC said

“Why?”

“You left him sleeping in Art, he’s majoring in that therefore they’ll think he’s slacking off, therefore he’ll most likely have to stay behind after school to catch up on what he missed”

“Well then he shouldn’t get so high he cant remember what his girlfriend looks like”

Everyone was silent after that, until Jinxx spotted Ashley coming into the room, the look on his face gave away that he was not happy and when he spotted me his eyes clouded over.
He came over ans dropped down into the seat opposite me, glaring at me.

“Have a nice nap Ash?” Tyler questioned, we both spluttered at the look on his face.

“Fuck you” He growled.

“Don’t talk to him that way” I snapped.

“Oh yeah what you gonna do about it”

Everyone at our table was silent as if to see how I was gonna react.

“I’m not gonna do anything, I wont give you the satisfaction of seeing me get mad, because you’re an asshole Ashley, and a bully, and you get off on seeing other people get mad or upset, so right now, I’m just gonna sit here with my boyfriend while he eats lunch, and then we’re gonna go and fuck ” I added the last part really just to get a reaction.

“Asshole” He grumbled before getting up and storming away from the table.

“What?”

“No ones ever spoken to him like that before” CC stated

“Well sorry but he was pissing me off”

“Don’t worry about it, someone had to put him in his place, although we didn’t need to know what you two get up to in your free period”

“Relax guys, I was just trying to get a reaction out of him, sides, I don’t have any free periods
on Wednesday”

“Well then”

– Time Lapse –


“Andy will you quit rolling around and go to sleep?”

“I need a fag” I mumbled reaching over for my cigarette box and lighter,

“Don’t smoke in here, we’ll get in shit for setting the alarms off”

“Fine I’ll go outside” I said getting out of bed and going out of our dorm, down the hall, stairs
and out of the door, why I went out here you ask? Jinxx and I lost the key to our balcony yesterday and havent bothered to ask for a new one yet.

I was standing outside halfway through my cigarette before I noticed him, someone was
sitting under the big oak tree, their arms wrapped around their knees, they were looking up
at the stars, and from what it looked like they could have been crying.

On closer inspection it appeared to be Ashley, I sighed and wandered over to him. I felt bad for what I said in the cafeteria today, so I figured that I should apologise. I sat down next to him and he looked over at me.

“Go away Andy” He said.

“No, Ashley look, I’m sorry for what I said earlier on in the cafeteria, I was out of line i—“

“No you weren’t… Andy you’re right, everything you said, I am an asshole”

“I’m sure you’re not, you just act like one”

“No, I really am one”

I sighed and took a drag of my cigarette, stubbing it on the ground and throwing it away.

“Y’know I come out here to think sometimes? It’s easier to think when I can see the sky, it
lets me know that I’m not as trapped as I feel”

“That’s so poetic Ashley”

“I am an artiste” He smiled a little bit,

“I just don’t get why you do it?”

“Do what?”

“I dunno, just, live the way you do, I mean I know I’m no saint, but you can’t keep on using people like you do Ashley, you’re gonna end up alone”

He mumbled something that I didn’t quite catch all of, but it sounded like something along the lines of ‘ I’m already alone ’.

“You’re not alone, you’ve got Jinxx and Jake and CC…” I paused “A-And me” I figured it could do more good that damage.

“But you hate my ass”

“Who said that?”

“Seemed like you did”

“Nah, I don’t hate you, I hate the way you act sometimes but I don’t hate you”

“Hmm, never thought of it like that”

“You’re not an asshole Ashley just remember that” I said going to stand up but my legs sort of gave out and I fell back down, but I kind of landed so that I was on top of Ashley and our faces were really close. “Shit sorry” I went to get up but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

“You have really pretty eyes y’know Andy?” He asked quietly

“I’ve been told that”

Our faces were dangerously close together, I could feel his breath on my lips as I could see it mingle with mine in the cold night air. Ashley leaned up quickly and connected our lips, his arms going tightly around me so that I didn’t really have a choice in whether I could pull away or not. I kind of panicked, then melted a little bit at the feeling of his lips moving against mine.

But obviously reason started screaming at me through the fog of the kiss and our tongues mingling together and I pulled away, our lips making a wet smacking sound. I pushed myself away from him and he looked a little bit confused.

“What the fuck Ashley?! I have a boyfriend!”

“And?”

“Unlike you I like to stay faithful to my boyfriends”

“Really cos I don’t think kissing another guy qualifies you as being faithful”

“Fuck you! You kissed me!”

“I’m sure Tyler won’t see it that way”

“You wouldn’t dare”

“What the fuck is your problem?”

“My problem is is that you like me, and I know it, so what are you gonna do about it?” He stepped closer to me, an eyebrow quirked, it made me want to jump him, but also knock him out.

I am going back to my room and I am going to pretend like this never happened” I snapped turning on my heel and walking quickly back to my dorm.

“You keep lying to yourself then Andy, you’ll cave eventually”

I don’t know what the worst part is, that I kissed him back, or that he’s right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaaaaaaaaaay super long chapter cos I was on a fucking roll!
Plus i'm overtired and high on caffeine so yeah,
enjoy!
Title credit goes to Green Day's - American Eulogy
Does everyone hate Ashley now?
Truth is, he's my fave character, i love him to bits :P

xoxo