Time Bomb

Alex.

Girls started screaming, some almost fainting when Jack walked past the barrier. Still playing notes, the cheeky grin re-appearing on his face as he teased them all. "A little fucking help!" He laughed, reaching his hand out to mines. I pulled him back onto the stage and he continued to jump about. I really liked Jack. He's funny,
A little crazy.
Acts like a child at times.
Fucking good looking.
The faces of the band had now changed from excitement to different. Jack had gone silent, Rian was laughing. So was Zack actually.

"Well well Alex. What's Jalex?"' Rian spoke slowly into the microphone. Fucking bugger. I jerked my head round to the crowd to see about 7 or 8 girls all holding signs saying 'Jalex exists'. Normally I'd say nothing about it, but 8 signs... And also, the fact that I've just thought about how I like Jack...

'Keep dreaming. Alex has a girlfriend.' Jack scoffed into the mic. As much as I loved my girlfriend, I hated that it was true. But, Jack seems more off-putting now that he's said that. Tired I guess.

*

All sweaty and tired, everyone dragged their bodies off the stage. I started to help putting all the equipment away, that was until I was dragged back with a lot of force into our changing rooms. My head spun as the bright light finally caught my eye. I never really noticed how bright the lights were... "What the hell?" I wanted to punch in every direction until this asshole was down on the ground, begging me to stop.

"Shut up Alex." I rubbed my eyes, letting them adjust to the light until I saw Jack standing centimeters away from me. "Would you ever go, against her?"

"I- er... Depends who with." My heart jumped into my throat. Surely he's not meaning...? He can't be...

"What if it was me?" He looked hopeful. He's messin, ain't he? Jack's arm slid around me, pulling me against him as his lips tickled my ear. "C'mon Alex, you know you want to." He whispered, seductively... His lips brushed against my cheek until he reached my lips. "Please."

"No going back now is there?" I smirked and connected our lips. A rising feeling of relief hit me as soon as Jack started kissing me back. He used his arms to pull us against a wall, making my back hit the wall. "That fucking hurt." I grimaced. Jack rolled his eyes and pushed his lips to mine, joining them again. I brushed my tongue along his lip. I wanted all of him, right now. As he opened his mouth he pressed me harder against the wall. My arms shook as I grabbed his hips as slid my tongue into his mouth. The warm sensation hit me instantly, making me sweat a little more. Our tongues battled together, only wanting him even more.

One of Jack's hands pressed against my chest while the other started to reach into my back pocket. He pulled away from the kiss and grinned cheekily. "Alex, how much do you like me?"

"A fucking lot, why?"

"What about... Her." Jack grumbled, he didn't like my girlfriend...

"Oh... I like you more."

"Really?" His eyes lit up and he kissed my cheek.

"Yeah." I chuckled at how true it was. I really did like Jack. Love him actually. He pulled my phone out my back pocket. "Er, Jack what are you doing?"

"Hold on Alex." He tapped my phone and put it up to his ear. "Hey it's Jack... No Alex is with me... Er, no you can't speak to him because I need to tell you something..."

"Jack don't you dare..." I hissed, grabbing his arm.

"Well, he kinda doesn't want to go out with you anymore. He found anot- What? Oh you're fucking in for it!" He laughed and looked at the phone confused. "Bitch hung up."

"What did you do that for?!"

"Calm down and let me talk. When I stopped talking, from saying you found someone else. She said she's already with a guy behind your back..." I frowned, slouching back against the wall. "Alex please don't be in a bad mood. Please?" He swung his arms around me, kissing at my neck. "I'd really love if we were an item..."

"You mean, dating?" My lip trembled saying that... I bet this was all a big joke and soon the guys will jump in and shout 'YOU JUST GOT PUNK'D' or something.

"Yeah." He smiled against my neck and moved his lips to my ear again. "Please Alex baby..." He whispered...

"Fine, I'll be your fucking boyfriend." I smiled as Jack pulled away, his face bright red and his eyes light up. "Someone looks happy." He kissed me again, a slower pace this time. A more meaningful kiss.

"So Jalex does exist." He giggled against my mouth.

"Yeah, and we're the only ones who know that's true."