Status: Came from a Dream

Raindrops on Roses, Boys in White Dresses

Chapter quatro

Frankie
At the end of the school day, I walked with Mikey to the bus stop chatting amaiably about our classes and the project we were assigned in History.
"I say we discuss the impact of the Women's Rights movement in the 1960's and how it shaped the America we live in today." I said carefully. "Its and interesting topic and there's lots of other works we can find on it."
"I agree." Mikey gave me the small facial twitch I was beginning to recognize as a smile.
"Awesome, I'll do some research tonight, and tomorrow we can go over it in class and at lunch." We reached the bus stop then and we got in.
"Or, you can come over to my house today, or we can go to your house?" Mikey asked.
I just looked at him. "Erm, can't have people at my house. Sorry " I shrugged apologetically.
"Oh, that's fine. You can come to my house then."
"Can't, I'm busy after school. That's why I said I'd just do research tonight."
"Okay, that's fine." We sat on a seat and a minute later Gerard and Bert came on and sat in the seat across from us.
"Hey Frankie!" Smiled Bert. "How was your first day at our school?"
"It was nice. I like this school so far. Everyone is so friendly and I'm happy. Plus I get to do a project with Mikey."
Gerard snorted. "Have fun with that, Mikes is infamously lazy."
"I am not!" Mikey yelled and glared at Gerard. "You're gonna make Frankie hate me."
I just giggled at them and found my phone to text Jepha.
hey, omw home from school, how r my bbies?

Jepha: they r fine. They miss u though.

k be home in a min. Love you. xx

"Oooh! Who's Jepha? Your boyfriend?" Asked Mikey teasingly looking at the last message.
I laughed at him. "My stepbrother. He's my best friend."
"Oh." he smiled sheepishly and then did the facce twitch again. "Like me and Gee."
"Basically." I looked over at Gerard and Bert to see them holding hands and wispering. "They are cute together.
"Yeah. Bert's a good guy. I like him" he pulled out his phone and began texting so I just stared out the window until their stop.
"Bye!" They waved as they got off. I waved back and sat still until I got to my stop and then ran home.
"Jepha! Danny! Daisy! I'm home!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so a chapter is a chapter no matter how short and late, right? Right? Sorry. -_- I'm a university student and I have no laptop and my internet is inconsistent. So yeah. -le sad sigh- enjoy.