Status: Hiatus -'til Summer 2013 at the earliest.

Water Valkies

Ch 18

Pheonix Ward trudged along in grass on his way home. Today the park was almost empty. There was a couple standing on the bridge by the pond, a man walking his dog, and a lone runner, out for some exercise. He breathed in the smell of pine trees and the little blue flowers that always blossomed in the summer months. Everything smelled fresh and alive. As he followed the path behind a cluster of trees, his route was cut off by a tall man wearing an intimidating gray suit. Pheonix's steps faltered and he stopped. The man had hair that was slicked back in a way that said 'greasy'. His eyes were a colourless brown and they fixated themselves on his face.
"Pheonix Ward."
His voice was thick like honey, but lacked the sweetness. It had a crashing timbre and it set Pheonix on edge. He was about to cough out a question about how the man knew his name when he was suddenly grabbed by the front of his maroon hoody. He gasped and struggled as a sweaty hand came down on his mouth. He looked around frantically but they were behind the trees, out of view of the couple, the man and the runner. His right hand hung weightily by his side and he felt it heat up as he focused. He tried to eke a spark out of his fingertips and was relieved when a tiny flame flickered against his palm. He moved his hand upwards towards the man's face but his attacker moved the hand from his mouth and brought it down on his flame, snuffing it out. The man grasped his hand painfully and Pheonix hissed.
"Now now valkie, no fire, we wouldn't want the humans to see that now would we?"
His mouth, now freed, was dry, and he couldn't scream even if he tried. A chill ran down his spine at the assailant's words. The way he said humans made Pheonix nauseated. Valkies were humans too, they just called the regular people normals and not in a bad way. The fact that this man said humans gave Pheonix the feeling that he regarded valkies as superior, something that ignited worry in his stomach.
"Now just come calmly with me and we'll have a nice chat over some tea, okay?" the man chuckled hotly in his ear. He let go of Pheonix and pushed him around towards the gate. He guided Pheonix through the metal exit and into a sleek, black car.
* * *
Sei climbed into Rip's lap that night and sighed tiredly. They'd spent the day researching the missing people and trying to connect the other two names to them. They'd come up blank except for the fact they were all valkies. It was a start. Rip had insisted on limiting their resources to the library but Sei knew the answers lay within The Company. He growled to himself and felt Rip squeeze him tighter.
"What's the problem grumpy?" he teased.
"Nothing." Sei lied.
"I'm just tired after today."
"I hope you're not too tired." smirked Rip as he pulled Sei back so he could reach his lips with his own. Sei closed his eyes happily and indulged in the gentle kiss. He felt Rip's mouth against his and the heat of his breath and wanted more. He pushed himself up and twisted round to face him. Sei gripped the back of Rip's neck firmly but gently and Rip breathed out heavily in approval before cupping Sei's face with his own hands.
They kissed deeply, their tongues slowly dancing a sweet and passionate dance. Sei leaned forward and pushed Rip onto the pillows, one hand clasping his shoulder. Their kisses became hurried, more frantic as they pressed closer together. Rip buried his fingers in Sei's hair, who panted breathlessly as he watched Rip's eyes, ablaze with wanting him. A smirk made its way onto his lips before Rip kissed it away fiercely. Rip placed both hands on Sei's waist and tugged off his shirt, throwing it to the floor. Sei unzipped Rip's hoody, revealing his bare chest.
"I forgot about that." chuckled Rip throatily.
Sei wished Rip hadn't worn sweatpants that day. The embarrassment flooded his cheeks as he felt Rip under him, but there was also attraction.
He felt Rip tug at his lip with his teeth, moaning softly, begging him for more.
Sei wasn't sure how much he wanted to give...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay 18! :)
So I've decided to make Pheonix the other main character, after thinking about it, Kray was too old and didn't really fit the role I have planned so I'll give Kray another less important role later on, so I hope you all grow to like Pheonix and sympathise with his story. Anybody have any ideas as to what they think will happen him? He's been kidnapped goddamn it! D:
And what about those sexy boys?
;) Is Sei getting nervous about kinky time? :o
Questions questions. xD
Nineteen will definitely be a Rip/Sei chapter but it's going to have some Pheonix too because their storylines are going to overlap a lot from now on. I hope to post it this evening (approx 8-9pm GMT if my plans go to... well... plan.)
Thank you to all my lovely readers and subscribers and commenters and the only thing that makes me happier than you guys is ice cream and my boyfriend at the same time. Don't you dare think about that! xD I love that you all tolerate my intellectual nonsense. <3
*Special thanks to those who taught me BB code for link :L I fixed the link to the story in chapter 16. Read it. <3
[End.]