Status: Hiatus -'til Summer 2013 at the earliest.

Water Valkies

Ch 20

Speckled moonlight filtered through the trees and danced across the path as Pheonix walked up to the heavy wooden door. There was a thick brass knocker on the door and Pheonix frowned as he lifted the weight. He thought it to be an anachronism against the sleekness of the rest of the building. His insides writhed nervously as he waited for an answer. He felt dizzy and sick and he wished he was anywhere else but here. Anywhere but in this situation.
The door opened in on itself and from that second on, things seemed to run in slow motion. Pheonix watched himself from above as he leaned in closer to the middle aged man that stood before him. His silvery hair matted thickly over his head and Pheonix caught a faint aroma of lime and antisceptic from him. The man looked puzzled as Pheonix pursed his lips in front of the man's face. Pheonix felt the heat growing in his lungs. The change came and it hit him quickly, ripping apart his lungs and remodelling them seconds later. It sent sparks to his brain and lit up his nerve endings, his muscles spasming all the while. Pheonix relished in the pain of it for a split second and then inhaled deeply as it ended. He formed an 'o' with his mouth and blew the breath into the man's gaping mouth. Pleasure spiked in Pheonix's brain as he released the scorching flames from his lungs and leaked them into the man, who now choked on fire and ash, screaming hoarsely and quietly. Pheonix's eyes flickered and he shoved the man inside the door with a foot and slammed the wood as he walked away from the house. The change slipped away and a gasp invaded his lungs painfully along with guilt and shock.
He had just murdered Alan Dormer.
* * *
The boys woke early the next morning.
After hot (and to Rip's dismay, separate) showers, the couple moved downstairs and decided to set to work on a breakfast extravaganza for when Kinly arrived home.
"You know he's more accepting when he's eating." Sei had stated.
After cooking a half dozen fresh eggs, a pound of sausages, a full pack of bacon and mushrooms, Rip was just attempting some french toast when Kinly opened the door.
"Mm.. What smells so good? There had better be some for me, I'm starving." he called from the hallway.
Sei glanced at Rip hopefully. Kinly entered and took a seat next to Sei who wriggled uncomfortably.
"Wow what's all this boys?" he grinned widely, tucking in immediately.
"It's nothing really." said Sei as he got up and moved over next to Rip who hovered anxiously over him. They allowed Kinly to enjoy some of his meal before sensible Sei made the first move.
"K-Kinly?" he started. "We have to talk to you."
"Sure boys what is it?" asked Kinly as he eyed them over a piece of bacon.
"Well-uh-we-" Sei struggled with his words.
"Rip and I-we-we're not-we're-"
Kinly watched worriedly as Sei gulped, on the verge of tears. He spotted Rip snake a hand down to grasp Sei's reassuringly and Sei leaned back into him comfortably. He quirked an eyebrow and read their twin expressions as they looked at each other. He lowered his fork and eyed them seriously.
"What's going on boys?"
There was a long silence followed by muttered arguments between Rip and Sei.
"You tell him."
"No you tell him Rip!"
"Calm down Sei I have an idea."
Sei huffed in reply and turned his head to glance at Kinly.
Kinly watched in utter shock as Rip put a hand on Sei's face and less than a second later crashed his lips to Sei's. The younger boy squeaked in surprise but what shocked Kinly even more was that seconds later Sei... did it back. Kinly began to feel dizzy. His head swam long after the boys pried themselves apart.
"That was your plan?" Sei shrieked.
"It seemed good in my brain!" protested Rip.
"Letting babies drive motorcycles would sound good in your brain!"
Kinly couldn't take the noise.
"Shut up!" he bellowed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh yes <3 The beginning my readers is why this is rated R, not just for the odd swear word or the diluted sexual scenes but the violence that I will attempt to write in gruesome glory in the later chapters. This will definitely have more than 30 chapters, in fact the plan in my head puts it a lot closer to 50. x) Will Kinly be angry? Disgusted? Aroused?
That was just wrong. xD
72 readers and 29 subs. Oh wow <3 If anybody feels like leaving some magical words in the comments section then go ahead, make my day, I dare you. But it's entirely up to you, I'm happy just knowing people like reading my stories. <3
Oyasumi readers. Aishiteru. :) <3