Status: Hiatus -'til Summer 2013 at the earliest.

Water Valkies

Ch 30

After a long spell of stargazing, Sei insisted they go swimming. He stood up and pulled off his shirt eagerly. After removing his shoes and socks, he paused when he realised Rip was watching him undress, waiting for the next item to be removed. He blushed and Rip chuckled and looked away, allowing him to remove his trousers and run towards the ocean in his boxers. Rip undressed casually and walked to the edge of the sea, testing it with his toe before wading in to his waist. He joined Sei and put his arms around the small boy. Their hearts beat quickly and in sync as they pressed together and allowed the water to lap against them lazily. Sei leaned up and kissed Rip, gently caressing his lips and cradling his face with his hands. Rip kissed back gently and his heart soared. He had never been this happy. Never with anybody else and certainly never with any girl. Sei was everything in his eyes. His entire being. He pulled away and ran his fingers down Sei's spine.

"Change with me Sei." he breathed in his ear.
"Really?" Sei questioned.
"Really. I've always wanted to do it with somebody else. I know it hurts but it's meant to feel different when there's two of you, the energy cycles through you and it's meant to feel good."
Sei hugged Rip closer.
"Okay baby." he nodded. He went to pull away but Rip shook his head.
"You have to hold onto me or else it'll hurt like usual."
Sei clung to Rip. They closed their eyes and submerged beneath the water. They focused and held their breath until they became light headed. Rip remembered the first time he'd changed. When he was three, in a public swimming pool. He frowned at the memory and focused on Sei.
Sei winced as the change hit and he braced himself for the pain. He felt a sharp stabbing in his chest and drew in a lungful of water. He expected to choke and panicked but nothing happened. The water flowed in and out of his lungs like air. The stabbing pain had gone as quickly as it had come and he clung to Rip as something new took over. Rip felt his lungs remodel themselves and he gasped in oxygen through his newly formed gills. He felt Sei shudder violently in his arms and clutched him tighter. His spine arched as a wave of pleasure hit and set his body on fire. It was unlike anything he'd experienced before. His senses were on overdrive and his skin tingled fiercely. He guessed Sei was experiencing the same because he buried his head in Rip's neck and let out a soft mewl of pleasure. They dug their fingers into each others skin as the change passed and panted heavily beneath the water.

Rip opened his eyes and gasped when he saw Sei. Through his new eyes, the boy's hair was as white as freshly fallen snow, his eyes were an alluring pool of blue and he glowed with a magnificent shimmer. Sei subsequently watched Rip in awe. His pitch black hair stood out sharply against his pale, translucent skin. His eyes sparkled and Sei couldn't begin to grasp how beautiful he was. Sei moved through the water and reached to press his mouth to Rip's, capturing his lips in a sweet and passionate kiss. Around them the water pressed in and Rip felt it against his skin. He pushed the water beneath them and propelled them towards the surface, without breaking contact with Sei. The night air suddenly met their skin and the gills vanished, their lungs returning to normal. Sei pulled away and gasped breathlessly. They shook off the remainder of the change and stared at each other in amazement.
"That was incredible." breathed Sei, collapsing against Rip's chest. Rip nodded and murmured in agreement. He couldn't find words to reply so he kissed Sei's dripping hair tenderly and stroked his head. For a while there was just the sound of their laboured breathing, until Rip spoke in a gentle whisper.
"I love you Sei. I love everything about you. I love how you smile, how you laugh, how you kiss me, how you hold my hand and I love that you're mine. I love you."
Sei's heart felt ready to burst with euphoria.
"I love you too Rip." he smiled and placed a tender kiss to the boy's mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! :D that was a weird sexual encounter o.O but they loves each other! :D thank you for reading readers n.n next chapter in two days? <3