Status: completed

Impromptu Showers

One-Shot

It was late in the morning and I had just woken up. After finishing my daily wake-up routine I went into the kitchen for some breakfast/lunch. Unlike every other day, it was strangely quiet in the house. Usually Dahvie was up by now and either blasting music out of the living room speakers or blaring the TV. But everywhere I looked, it was empty. I opened the fridge to get some of the leftovers from Dahvie's dinner last night. I had eaten all of mine cause it was soooo good but Dahvie saved some of his for later. I figured I'd have some plausible deniability if he asked where his food went. It was early after all and we ordered the same food. Besides I was too hungry to care.

On the plastic container I found a large sticky note addressed to me:

"Ah Ha you little fucker! I knew you'd go straight for my leftovers. As I said last night; DON'T FUCKING TOUCH! BTW I left to go take care of some errands. I'll be back around lunch time and I expect to find all my food still in the container. That does not mean a few crumbs left, half of it left, or just a bite missing. I want to find ALL of it when I return. If you're good, I'll make you something tonight ^_^

Love,
Dahvie

P.S. - Please water the flowers before it gets too hot. We aren't supposed to get rain for awhile and we don't want them to dry out, now do we?

P.P.S – Once again; DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING FOOD!"

I rolled my eyes as I finished reading the note. Fucker. My stomach gave an impatient growl. Normally I would've just ignored his warning but the promise of something homemade kept my hunger in check. He always makes the best meals and I don't want to risk having to settle for microwave ramen again. I wonder what he's gonna make though. I hope its steak! His seasoning tops even the best restaurants I've been to.

To placate my hunger pains, I grabbed the milk out instead and had a bowl of cereal. It wasn't quite as delicious as the leftovers would have been but it still did the trick. I quickly placed the bowl in the sink and made my way to the backyard. Even though it wasn't quite noon yet, the heat was becoming very bothersome. I worked my way along the fence to get this chore done as soon as possible and go back inside the cool house.

I was nearly finished as I came back to the side of the house. I was completely absorbed with getting the flowers enough water without drowning them, that I hadn't noticed someone entered the backyard. When a hand made contact with my shirtless back, I jumped and turned around, forgetting I was still spraying the hose. By the time I realized I was still holding the handle down, it was too late. Dahvie was soaked.

I quickly released the nozzle and pointed it down. Dahvie had the cutest annoyed face on. His left eye even twitched a little as the water dripped down his face. I tried to hold back a laugh but it was really difficult, especially when he looked like wet kitten.

"Sorry Dahvie," I tried to say in a sincere voice but my amusement was still evident.

His annoyance grew slightly as he let out a puff of air and blew the hair out of his face. I apologized once again, this time with utter remorse. His face softened and he let out another soft sigh.

"It's fine."

Now I felt kinda bad but not as much as you might think. He had been wearing a white tee and now it was completely see-though. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off his dripping chest until he crossed his arms. Then my attention snapped up to his face again.

"I was going to tell you I'm home, but as you can plainly see…" he trailed off and motioned to his wet form. I got the point and looked down, full of guilt.

"Sorry," I said again.

"Don't worry about it Jayy, accidents happen," he replied with a small smile. Even though it was my fault, he still didn't want me to feel bad. That was one of the qualities that made me admire him even more. He's always so caring and considerate even when he's on the wrong end. I always fell a little more for him when I see his generosity and forgivefulness.

We stood in silence for nearly a minute. I tried to keep my eyes concentrated on the ground or his face but they always drifted back to his nearly visible chest. I wanted so badly to see him without the shirt…and pants…and underwear. After shifting on his feet for the 20th time he started backing towards the door.

"I'm gonna go change…"

Just as he turned I grabbed his shoulder and held him in place. He looked up me and began to ask what was wrong but I cut him off mid-sentence. I kissed him hard and held my left hand on the back of his head as my right pulled him in even closer. When my mind finally caught up with my body, I pulled off mortified at what I had done. I had never even hinted to him that I liked him and now I had just kissed him with absolutely no provocation. I can't believe I let my hormones get the best of me!

My face was bright red and I could feel my cheeks burning hotly. Still I couldn't bring myself to let go of his body. We stared in shock at each other and I wanted nothing more than to be able to run away and never come back.

I forced myself to let go of him and back away but I had only gotten a few inches before he pulled me back. Now it was my turn to stand paralyzed. His hands went straight to my waist and held me close but once his right trailed up to caress my cheek, I regained control of my body.

I returned the passion of his kiss and moved us around so his back was to the house. I guided him against the side and pushed him hard against it. As he moaned into the kiss, I grabbed his legs and lifted them up around my waist. I earned a surprised gasp followed by another moan as I traced a line down his wet chest with my fingers. I pulled off from the kiss and nipped at his lower lip. As I flicked my tongue against it, I felt him shudder beneath me. All the while, I worked his soaked shirt up to his arms. We parted just long enough to get the cloth over his head and throw it somewhere along the flower bed.

I looked down to his bare chest and groaned softly at his pale, moist skin. Lightly I ran my fingers over every inch of him, gaining little gasps and noises of encouragement. When I reached the button of his jean cut-offs, I looked up at him asking for permission.

"Always," he whispered. I smiled warmly and connected our lips once more as I worked my one hand to pull his pants down far enough to work. It was hard to get them to move being that they were so wet …and tight. I pushed Dahvie's back further against the house for support as I gripped his base tightly. His neck arched and he broke the kiss to let out a slightly choked moan. I moved down to his neck and continued to pump his growing length.

His hands held the back of my neck close and I felt his short nails digging into my skin. I groaned as I bit down against his skin and pushed myself further against him. He let out a small whimper and shivered when he felt my own erection grinding into his ass.

"Jayy," he whispered out, "Please, faster."

I smiled against him and replied, "Of course" before fulfilling his wish. As I sped up my hand, he released a little cry and dug his nails in further. He was getting so close I could feel it. When I swiped my thumb over his head, he cried my name in way that almost begged to heard by everyone else. I smirked and pulled back from his neck to watch as he lost it.

To my surprise he held on for quite a long time. I tried almost every trick I could think of but the most I got was a delectable moan or cry of my name. I was just about ready to ask him exactly what he wanted but I had one last idea to try. I pumped him a final time making sure to scrape my thumb nail along his underside before brushing it over his tip. As he cried out again, I ground once more into his ass and that finally pushed him to the peak. He screamed my name as he came over my hand and his stomach. Hearing my name on his lips and his body shaking against, I only managed one more thrust against him before my own climax in my pants. We kissed each other through our orgasms until they had died down enough for our breath to relax.

I let him down slowly and held him up as legs shook beneath him. I slammed him back against the house and captured his lips once more. When we pulled off I asked him if he wanted to head back inside, preferably to a bedroom.

He chuckled in confirmation. On the way in I asked him, "So what do I get to eat later?"

He smiled devilishly back me and said "My cock of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.