You Are the Only Exception

Come With us and You Will See, This Our Town of Halloween

Science sucked. Math sucked. Guitar was okay and I was able to work on my song. It was being taken to a new level. It seemed more like it was coming from my heart now.

Andy met up with me after guitar and we headed to our tree. Even though it was almost the end of October we still sat outside. It was probably going to snow soon. Today lunch was different. Instead of all four of us sitting on one side, Andy and I sat facing away from the school (like normal) while Matt and Mixi sat towards the school. It was a very awkward lunch.

“So, Halloween is coming up.” Andy said.
“Mhmm,” I said taking a bite of my sandwich. “And the day after is my birthday.”
“Oh really?”
“Yup.”
“My birthday is about a month after yours/” Andy said.
“Oh, when is it?” I asked him.
“December twenty-sixth.”

~~~
Halloween
I put on the final touches to my make-up, put up the hood of my jacket, and slid on my wings. Andy would be here soon and we even got matching Trick or Treat bags. Yes, even though we were sixteen (about to be seventeen tomorrow, for me) we were still going Trick-or-Treating. We had planned on meeting up with Matt and Mixi later. The doorbell rang and I ran down the stairs to see Andy in his own form of Batman. It was kind of cute.

“What are you supposed to be?” Andy asked.
“I was trying to go with either a fallen or death angel.” I said.
“I see it now!” We both laughed.
“We are leaving, mom!” I called. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was passed out with a bottle in her hand. Her drinking had put a restraint in our relationship, again. I was going to have to get a job soon.

We left the house and hit up every house that we could till we met up Matt and Mixi. We walked to the park near my house and found them making out on a slide.

“God, get a room.” I scoffed. They both just looked at me and I rolled my eyes. It was really starting to get annoying every time I turned around, they were sucking face. “Let’s go, I want my candy.”
“Uh, we wanted to go to a party.” Matt said. I groaned, go fucking figure.
“Screw you guys then, I’m getting my candy. Thanks for fucking ruining Halloween.”

I walked away from them. They knew I was trying to stay away from alcohol. They got all pissed at me because I got drunk but now they want to go to a party. Andy caught my hand and pulled me around to face him, I tried not to flinch at it.

“Why don’t we just go?” Andy asked me.
“Because, they got pissed off at me drinking and now they want to go out and get drunk? Are fucking kidding me? I just really want my candy.” I said looking at my hands.
“So, why don’t we get candy and then go to the party?”
“Fine,” I said sighing.
“Let’s go get some candy.” Andy said smiling. He grabbed me by the hand and we ran off.

Trick-or-Treating with Andy was actually really fun. We went to almost every house and even the haunted houses. There was only one that scared me and it was the one with clowns. Andy held my hand the whole way through. We had stopped by my house to drop off our candy, and my wings, and now we were walking down the street to the address Matt and Mixi gave Andy. You could hear the music a street away. As we were walking it started to snow.

“Woo, a white Halloween.” I said. Poor Andy, he didn’t even have a jacket. “Are you cold?”
“Nah, I’ll be fine. We are almost there anyways.” He said.

We got to the house and entered it. All that I could smell was pot, sex, and alcohol. Andy came over to me and handed me a bottle of Smirnoff. I looked around and saw that the Captain Morgan and Everclear were already gone. Andy took me to a couch and we both sat down.

A few drinks later I was feeling a little tipsy. Andy was sitting on the couch with my feet in his lap; he was a fast drinker and had a few more bottles than me. A person came over to us and handed us a joint, I passed it up because I was not going to start getting into drugs now and Andy passed up as well, thank god. A few more drinks later, Andy must have started to get in a mood because he moved my feet off him and sat next to me. Next thing I knew our lips had connected and he was reaching for my jeans.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. ^_^ Sorry it took a while. Warped is tomorrow and I really can't wait. :D I drew a picture for Pierce the Veil and I hope I get to meet Falling in Reverse. c: Haha.

Outfits

Thank you for reading and subscribing.