You Are the Only Exception

Oh My God that’s me in the Mirror

I woke up with a bottle in my hand. I guess I had blacked out, again. This was the second day of being grounded, third day of being suspended, and I’m surprised I don’t have alcohol poisoning yet. I was probably going to have it soon though.

I got out of my bed and stumbled into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost screamed. That was not me in the reflection. The girl had blood shot eyes, greasy, tangled hair, and bags under her eyes. Can all this happen in three days? I walked out of the bathroom and decided I should be sober at least one of these days and get cleaned up.

Grabbing everything that I needed I went back into the bathroom and turned on the water.
Once I was done taking the shower I blow dried my hair and styled it. I wasn’t going to see anyone but I wanted to style it just because. I put my headphones around my neck and attached my phone to them. I was walking down the stairs when I heard a knock so, in my Jack Skellington slippers, I walked to the door. As I opened the door Andy stood on the other side.

“Hi,” He said.
“Hi,” I said back. “Why are you here? You do know I’m grounded right?”
“I know that you are grounded, Matt told me. I’m here to give you your work that you’ve missed.” Andy said while holding out a stack of papers to me.
“Oh, well thanks. Uh, you can come in if you want.”
“Aren’t you grounded?”
“I really don’t care. My mom is at work so it shouldn’t matter. We can finish watching Sweeny Todd if you want.”
“Sure.”

Andy entered my house and we went into the living room. Once the movie was in the DVD player I walked into the kitchen and made myself a drink. Screw being sober. My hang over was starting to show up anyways.

“You drink?” Andy asked from behind me. I jumped almost making me spill the whole bottle.
“Fuck, don’t do that. And yes I do. I haven’t spent a day sober since I’ve been suspended.” I said. Andy came over and took a swig of the bottle.
Grabbing another bottle (my mom had a big stock of alcohol I don’t know why she goes to a bar) we walked back into the living room.

~~~

The movie was over and both bottles were finished. Needless to say, Andy and I were drunk and surprisingly my mom hadn’t come home yet. We were sitting on my couch getting to know each other. We pretty much told each other our life stories. I learned (though I’m pretty sure that I wouldn’t remember what he said later) that he was an only child and that his support pretty much everything he does. When we finished talking it got really quiet. Then we burst out laughing and we kept laughing.

“Oh my god, why are we laughing?” I said through fits of laughter.
“I have no fucking clue!” Andy said.
Soon there was another knock on the door. I went to get up but fell back in my seat. I giggled and tried again, this time succeeding. Stumbling to the door with Andy behind me I opened it.

“Matty, Mixi!” I half slurred.
“She’s drunk off her ass.” Matt said.
“And so is Andy.” Mixi said. Andy and I laughed a laugh that would only sound like it when we were drunk.

“Hey guys, why are you here?” I asked.
“We wanted to spend some time with you since you are suspended and your mom wasn’t home. Have you even been sober at least one of these days?”
“Nope,” I said popping the ‘p.’
“Dear god.” Matt said. “Either way, we are coming in.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh. Updatteee :D I'm updating this while watching The Voice. :D Yes, I'm team Juliet and Team Ceelo. :D Lol.
Outfit
Thank you for reading and stuff. :3