You Are the Only Exception

Heartbreak

“I pretty much told him to lay off and stop being dick to you.” Andy said and I groaned.
“That’s only going to make him even more pissed off. He hates it when people try to tell him to stop what he is doing. His mom had done it pretty much his whole life.” I said. “That’s why he loves music, no one can tell him to stop listening to it, or playing it.”
“Oh.” Andy said.

~One Week Later~

I pulled my beanie on my head and then headed out the door. My mom and I aren’t speaking at the moment because she found out what happened with Andy being over and then Matt and Mixi. This pushed my grounding sentence out further. I was now grounded for three weeks. Matt and I have made up but things are still kind of tense.

One day though, my mom decided to be nice and took me to the mall to get some new clothes, which I was wearing now, along with my new back pack. That was very awkward. Maybe she felt guilty about spending most of the money on booze.

Andy showed up and I grabbed my bag from the chair and ran to his car. It took a lot of convincing to my mom for him to drive me to school. I loved that it was almost Halloween as well. The color of the leaves along with the decorations of houses just made me feel a lot happier.

“Ready for school?” Andy asked.
“When am I ever ready for school?” I said laughing.

Andy and I got out of his car and there was a different feel to my normal school “I hate this place” feeling. It was a soul crushing feeling, like my heart was about to be taken and thrown on the ground. And that was when I saw it; Matt and Mixi were holding hands and kissing.

Woah, since when did that ever mean anything to me? I didn’t like Matt that way; I don’t like anyone that way. I’m not allowed to like any one like that because I know there will only be heart break in the end. But why did it hurt to see them doing that? Once they were done sucking each other’s face, they walked over to Andy and I. I just stared at my feet.

“Ready to go to class?” Matt asked smiling.
“Uh, can I talk to Mixi for a second?” I asked almost not being able to form the sentence.
“Sure!” Mixi said. The boys went ahead and Mixi and I waited a few minutes to catch up with them.

“When the hell did you and Matt happen and why wasn’t I told?” I asked my blond-haired friend with blue bangs.
“After we left your house,” Mixi said quietly. “I was there for him and the next day, it just happened.”
“Oh,” I said. I had to pull myself together quickly before Mixi realized anything. “Well, good for you two then.”

Mixi hugged me and then ran to catch up with Matt and Andy. The bell rang and I cursed under my breath, knowing that I would be late for Mrs. Green’s class.

Running across the field, I was three minutes late to class. I got to the door and swung it open. All eyes were on me and I knew I was about to be scolded for being late. I slid into my seat after the scolding and put my head down, not even caring if Mrs. Green called on me.
I woke up to a tap on the shoulder. I looked up and saw that it was Andy.

“Welcome back sleepy head.” He said.
“Is it the end of class already?” I asked. Andy nodded his head.
“Do you want me to walk you to Science?” I nodded my head this time.

The walk to Science was quiet and when we got there I was left with Andy giving me a hug and him saying something that I couldn’t understand. I walked into Science, put my stuff down, and put my head down as well. Today sucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! Another update. c:
See, I told you comments get chapters. Haha. I feel bad for doing that though.. Here, how about this, comments will help me strive for a better chapter? I don't know. If you want to comment, that's your free will. I guess I was starting to lose faith in this story a little bit.. I don't know..
Hopefaithlovenutella
Here is your update :D (Sorry this chapter kinda sucks. Haha.)
Outfit
Thank you for reading and subscribing.<3