Because of You

Marry Me.

"Hey gorgeous, I hope you are almost ready." Tom said while walking in. I sat in my mirror doing my makeup.

"It's my birthday and I can be late if I want to." I said as he sat on the bed.

"I know baby." He chuckled.

"Is Layla ready?" I asked. I stood up in just my underwear.

"Yes and she's watching SpongeBob while we wait I swear that program is rubbish." He said.

Well she loves it and when you move Louis here he will love it too." I said.

"Maybe." He said and walked over to me as I slipped my dress on. I noticed the small little pooch on my lower stomach.

"Did I gain weight?" I asked turning to the side Tom looked at my stomach as I smoothed out my dress.

"If you did you look amazing as always. You make me so happy." He said. I made sure my dress looked perfect before I turned to him and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you." I said. I walked over to my closet and stepped into my shoes. After finding my clutch I was ready.

"How do I look?" I turned around.

"Gorgeous." He said.

"Come on let's go I know Addie is probably pissed off." I said.

"She probably is." He said.

***

At the party,

I was sitting with my mom talking while Bruno and his band played 'Just The Way You Are.' I was starving so I got up to get some more hors d'oeuvre. Tom and Addie went above and beyond for my birthday making it an elegant affair with a flair. Layla was playing with Grayson dancing so I walked over to Addie who was glowing by the way.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Yeah, Happy Birthday by the way." She said. The music stopped and we both looked up and at each other. I looked at the stage.

"Turn around Liv." Bruno said. I turned to see Tom on his knee with a gorgeous Neil Lane engagement ring. My hand immediately flew to my mouth covering it.

"Olivia Sanders, you are my life and I love you. I am so happy that we have a second chance to be together and raise our daughter together. Liv will you marry me?" He asked.

That caused me to pause and think for a quick second.

"Yes." I finally answered. He stood up lifting me up while holding me. Our lips crashed together in an intense kiss. I could barely make out the cheering and clapping as tom put me back down and he slid the gorgeous ring on my finger.

"I love you." Tom said after giving me a kiss. I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"I love you too." I said giving him a kiss back but of course in the back of my mind I was second guessing myself wondering if this wasn't being rushed.

***

The next few days went by and I wasn't sure if we were rushing into this. I was cleaning up while Layla was asleep.

"There's my girl." I heard Tom say from the doorway. I was wiping up the counter since Layla and I made cookies.

"Hey." I said as he walked over wrapping his arms around my waist. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You've been quiet all night. What's wrong Livvy?" He asked.

"Do you think that maybe we are rushing into marriage?" I asked.

"No, we have known each since what feels like forever before we date the first time we were friends. You are the only woman that I love. I want to marry you." He turned me around slowly. "You aren't having second thoughts are you?" He asked.

"No, I'm just scared." I said.

"Don't be scared. Okay?" He said and I nodded.

"I'm going to take a shower and hit the sack. Are you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, just give me a few more minutes." I said.

"Okay, I love you." He said and gave me a kiss.

"Love you." I said as he walked upstairs.

30 minutes later,

I was with Tom laying down next to him watching 'Lawless' which he bought over. We would be having sex but I was exhausted. Tom kissed my forehead.

"What do you think about the movie?" He asked.

"Pretty damn good." I smiled and looked up at him.

"This is why you are going to be my wife." He said with a smile.

"I thought it was my wonderful personality, gorgeous face and elegant style." I said.

"Wonderfully talented and the gorgeous wonderful daughter you gave me." He said.

"She is pretty wonderful." I said.

"Yep." He said. He kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his chest.

Maybe I should just marry him and be happy finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Olivia birthday party

Olivia and Tom Bedtime

Sorry it took so long I've been feeling so inspired for other great fics that are still in the works. Comment and subscribe guys!