Status: Updates might be a little slow. I'm still re-writing this story

Amy

Meet Me In The Middle

Epilouge
A Year Later
Zach and Miranda have been reunited. Zach left the drug business and is a Freshman at Poway Community College, with a major in teaching. They currently live in their own house and are raising their daughter, Maddie. Miranda got over her jealously of Miley, and the two of them are now best friends.

Justin's music career has officially taken off. He's found a girl, and is tearing her like royalty.

Miley's parents are currently divorced. She stays in close contact with them, but she's stayed close with Zach. She is Maddie's godmother; she is currently dating James, and they are very happy together.

Cameron, who was living with Emily and her parents, is now staying in a town house down the road from Zach and Miranda, and stays close with Zach. Like Zach, Cameron has also left the drug business and is trying to find a job.

Emily has officially moved out of her parents' house and has moved in with her finance, Michael. They will get married later this summer.

Nathan is a graduate of Poway University, where he was studying engineering. He is hoping to find a girl who will accept him for him.

Zach and Emily parents, Emma and Gavin, continue to stay in contact with him and his family. They see their granddaughter whenever they can.

As for the school, it has turned into a set for a TV show using the school's same name. The school accepts all students of all ages.
♠ ♠ ♠
BANG BANG BANG!! It's over!! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it!!

Now that this is over, I'm going to be focusing on my other writings, and Liberty Walk!

Speaking of Liberty Walk, be looking for updates this weekend!!!