Dance With Me, If Just for a Minute

Image

banner by SageXSavage
*mwuah*
:D

Her whole life, Kai Sanders was marked as an "emo girl." And her whole entire school saw her as that.
When you dress in black, black hair fell over your eyes, and a ring was pierced into your lip, what else are you supposed to be called? Right? Wrong.
A stereotype can ruin somebody. Things are put out of your reach, and you aren't allowed them. But what if you fall in love? With somebody not in your clique?
Telling that person is practically social suicide.
Falling in love with Joseph Jonas, better known as the basketball all-star, is something not meant for the "emo" people.
Nothing can come out of it.
It's tagged as wrong.
You're judged by your friends.
By the preps.
By all the cliques.
But what if he loved you back?
Poor little Kai.
That's what she doesn't know.

Completed;;Sadly I do not own the Jonas Brothers. They live their own lives. They breathe their own air, and eat their own food. But this is my story. So, they live the lives I give them. And the oxygen I provide them, with all the marshmallows you can imagine as food. Well, not really. I control what they do in this story, as dirty and bad as it may be, or great. =] I do own Kai Sanders, and any other fictional character. The plot, and storyline is mine, so please do not steal.