Status: active<3

Simple Thoughts

Grinding Up

The football team was going out to the Library. It was a bar not too far away. They invited me, since my roommate was on the team and I was a possible addition. I changed into a a simple white v-neck and some jeans; I sprayed on my cologne. My mind was buzzing. It had been a long day and I wasn't really up for going out but I was almost obligated to.

The club was pounding with music flowing out of the speakers. College kids danced on the floor, mainly just grinding up against each other. The team was all wearing white v-necks. It was a thing they did when they went out together, I guess. About half were along the walls, beer in hand. The other half were on the dance floor with just random girls.

"Luke, great to see you, man." We bumped fists. I honestly didn't know this guys name. That's okay though. I didn't know a lot of people that knew me.

"Luke!" called a different voice. It was one of the guys from the team. I could tell by the white v-neck. I walked over and he clapped a hand on my back. "What are you drinking? I'll buy," he said.

I shook my head. "I'm not drinking."

The night went on like this. A little bit of dancing, someone from the team trying to buy me a drink getting progressively more sloppy. It was getting boring. I didn't even bother to find my roommate around midnight when I decided to ditch.

The sound difference between outside the bar and inside it was huge. My ears rang in the sudden silence. I noticed on the sidewalk, someone sat on the edge. I looked closely and finally recognized the girl sitting there. "Kristy? What are you doing here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Stop. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200 dollars. We can only offer one way out of jail. Leave a comment. Do not silent read.