Status: active<3

Simple Thoughts

Golden Arches of Hope

"I just, I just. I was gonna go home with Adrianna and I, hi!" I said, standing with a small wobble to my step. "She left and I, I don' know how I'm getting home and I lost my purse, but I have my phone but it dieeand I donoow." I said pointing to him slowly.

He chuckled slightly and walked over. "I'm taking you home," he said. He had a tight grip on my elbow as we half stumbled, half walked to his car.

"OH! My hero! You're such a gentlemen. Save me, save me from blisters of walking home!" I hollered, throwing my arms and smacking him in the face causing an eruption of laughter. "I'm sorry!" I said, throwing a hand over my mouth.

He chucked again and shook his head, but he didn't look down on me with disdain. "No worries, it didn't even hurt." He said, shrugging his shoulders and opening the door for me. I grabbed onto the door and smiled at him.

"Look at you! Strong like bull!" I said, flexing and laughing again. "I'm gonna go in there, okay?" He smiled and nodded, muttering an okay back at me. "My feet hurt," I whined as he opened the door to the driver side.

"Take off your shoes?" He said as if I was stupid.

"Me and my shoes had sexual intercourse before we left and they don't come off till I can get them in bed." I giggled again. "Oh my god, that was terrible. Sex with shoes, pffft. That's not possible!"

He looked at me, but this time it wasn't a look that gave me little butterflies. It was a look that made me wanna shrink away, kind of the way your dad looks at you. "Kristy, how much have been drinking?"

"Not a lot, I promise. I mean, I'm not even drunk!" I hollered, throwing my hands in the air. "I think. I don't know. I didn't buy anything tonight. I was given drinks tonight. Frat boys are very generous to girls. Shots are fun." I said, giggling.

I blinked slightly, looking at his tense face. "Except, I don't just kiss people who buy me drinks cause that's like what trashy slutdoo. I mean like besides doing everyone. I just take drinks and enjoem." I gasped as my eyes caught a glaring bright light. "Can we get food! LOOK! THE GOLDEN ARCHES OF HOPE!" I hollered, pointing to McDonald's.

It wasn't long before I was shoveling fries into my face. Conversation had ceased and the silence made it awkward, but I just ate like I was fine. He handed me a water bottle and I drank it slowly as we finally pulled up to my door room.

He walked with me all the way to the door and then smiled at me, but it didn't reach his eyes all the way. "Do you need anymore help?" He asked, looking down at me. Even in heels, he towered over me. I shook my head and stepped closer.

"Will you kiss me now?" I asked, looking up at him and catching his eyes. He smiled, a soft and sympathetic smile and shook his head. Tears stung my eyes and I blinked slowly. Rejection was a bad feeling.

"Don't cry!" He exclaimed, wiping my cheek. "Let me help you," he said, taking my key out my fumbling hands. He opened the door as my eyes turned into faucets and chuckled. "Why are you crying?"

"I doon' knooooowww," I whined and stumbled inside, ripping off my shoes. I slipped and he caught me, walking me towards the room with my name on the door. He laid me in bed and I looked up at him, tears drying rapidly. "Thank you," I whispered, eyes fluttering.

"Anytime," he said, kissing my forehead before leaving as quietly as can be.