Status: active<3

Simple Thoughts

Happiest Place on Earth

I wasn't used to guys like Luke. He wasn't really my type, but I was surprised how much I enjoyed his company. "Hands down, monkeys are cool. Throwing poop, swinging in trees, eating bananas all day." He said, chuckling.

"I'm sure you like eating bananas all day," I said, smirking at him. He faked a laugh and slapped his knee and I blushed deeply. I wasn't one to take sarcasm well despite my tough and witty exterior, I was really easily embarrassed.

"That was a good one. You know what else would be good?" Luke said as we slowed my walk outside the Computer Lab. I cocked a brow and he smiled that dazzling smile and his eyes lite up like they were glowing. "Another date?"

"What? No post-it note?" I said, smirking. He pulled a bright piece of paper from his back pocket and handed it to me. Say yes. I giggled at his writing and looked up at him. We held eyes for a minute and then I nodded.

"Great, I think we should do something fun," Luke said, pulling open the door for me. I nodded and went inside. "Like wanna go to an amusement park?" He asked with a smile. It was a childlike smile full of excitement and pure bliss.

"Like Disney?" I said, laughing.

"Hell yeah, I've got an annual pass and I'd buy your pass," Luke said, his smile slowly stretching across his face. I giggled at his immature nature and nodded again. "Really? So, Saturday?"

"Works for me," I said, opening the door to my class and walking inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stop! Whoa! Now wiggle it. STOP. WHOA! Now comment it.