Status: active<3

Simple Thoughts

Second Date

There was something about Kristy that even when I wasn't with her, she seemed to completely take over my brain. I found myself daydreaming about her and our upcoming date during the days leading up to it. I wasn't able to focus during class and the guys on the football team would make fun of me during practice because I seemed to be "distant."

My phone would vibrate in my pocket and I would hope that it was her. When it was, I'd get the faintest hint of butterflies. When it wasn't, I felt disappointed and let down. During my break on Thursday, I called my sister.

"Lucas. It's nice to hear from you again! What's up?" she answered happily.

"Hey Ronnie. I have a question for you," I said.

"Okay, shoot."

I hesitated for a moment. It wasn't that I was worried about telling her, I just didn't want my mother finding out just yet. "Do you think Disney is a good second date?" I pulled the phone away from my ear, knowing she'd probably squeal.

"Second date! What happened to tell your sister about first dates? Who is she? Is she pretty? Is she nice? Funny? Why didn't you tell me sooner? And yes, you'll have fun and there will be plenty for you guys to do," she said quickly.

"Thanks, Ron. I got to go now. Talk to you later."

"If you think - " That's all I heard before I hung up on her. I leaned back in my chair with a smile spread across my face. I couldn't wait until Saturday.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sexy and I know it. I'm sexy and I want comments.