Status: active<3

Simple Thoughts

Blue Gatorade

Walking in the door, Adrianna was waiting on the couch. It was nearing midnight. She sat with fuzzy slippers, sweat pants and sports bra. "How was it?" She asked as I plopped onto the couch across from her.

Nonchalantly I answered, "It was nice."

She raised her eyebrow and stared at me with questioning eyes. "Sólo bonito? Suena mal?" She said, heaving a sigh as if she was disappointed for me. I smiled at her and she raised a brow again.

"It was maravilloso. He was cute and nice. He wasn't pushy or rude," I said with a small smile spreading onto my face. Butterflies were slowly returning to my stomach and my smile got a lot wider.

"He wasn't a typical frat boy? Shocking," she muttered, cynically.

"Stop being a bitch," I said as I walked to the fridge to grab a blue Gatorade and throwing Adrianna one in return. She caught it and took a swig before asking me if I was going to see him again. I couldn't help but smile. "I think so. I hate to admit this, but I like him."

"Kristy! That's crazy. You like someone?" Couldn't be." She muttered as we went in my room to sleep and talk. I don't think I stopped smiling all night as we talked about him. He made me smile, but I agreed to hangout with Adrianna tomorrow as we hi the beach on our only day off together.

"Chicks before dicks," she muttered as we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the poor quality of this chapter.