Status: active<3

Simple Thoughts

Yo Tengo Hambre

The worst part about dates is trying to figure out what to wear. It's one of those cliches again. A girl worrying about what to wear on a date, shocking. Adrianna was sitting on my bed, staring at the cycling. "Why are you even worried about this?" She asked, cocking a brow.

"I don't know. I mean, I agreed. I may as well give it my all. Carpe diem?" I said, pulling out two dresses. "Which one?" I said, placing one and then the other on top of me. Adrianna rolled her eyes.

"Neither, the dress can't fix your face," she said with a laugh. Grabbing a shoe, I tossed it at her head. She laughed, "Kristry, shoe throwing gets us into a lot of trouble. Besides, a dress is too much. Jeans, floral top, wedges..."

"And a black jacket, great minds think a like," I finished for her with a wink.

"I still don't get why you're worried about this. We already know this guy is a douche, he dated Carol. Carol, Kristy. The biggest bitch slut whore pants off, ew. He's probably not a virgin, who parties and drinks and gets smashed and writes post-it notes to every girl." She said, flopping back onto my bed.

"You're right! What if like post-its are like his thing? Like some guys like heels and stuff, he likes post-it notes. Oh my gosh, what a freak," I said, laughing at her. She sat up and gave me a look.

"Are you defending someone you don't even know?" She said, cocking a brow. "Anyway! What am I gonna do if you leave? How will I eat! You dumb bitch! I'm gonna starve. YO TENGO HAMBRE!"

"I'll bring home left overs," I said as someone knocked on the door. "6:45, he's early." I said, raising a brow at her as she bolted up and ran to the door. "ADRIANNA!" I hollered, tugging on my jeans and slipping on my shirt.

I walked in on Adrianna nodding to Luke and muttering, "Sup." I slipped on my shoes and rolled my eyes. He looked at me and scanned me over with a smile. He held out his hand and I walked towards him.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, lemme just grab a jacket," I said as I walked to the door, slipping one off the hook and grabbing my key. "Bye, Adri."

"BRING BACK CHEESECAKE, WHORE!" She called back as we walked down the stairs to his car.