Status: active<3

Simple Thoughts

Next Time

"Stop, you're killing me." I said, putting down my water and giggling. I almost choked and that only caused more laughter to erupt from both of us. "I don't believe that story, at all." He raised his hands and smiled.

"Scouts honor, I really farted in the middle of prayer in the middle of my silent church," he said, chuckling but slowly turning red. "But, it's NUN ya business." He said, smirking at his corny joke. I rolled my eyes. "Get it? Get it? Nuns, cause it's Catholic..."

"Oh man, what a knee slapper," I retorted, mirroring his smirk.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asked with a certain sparkle in his eyes. I smiled and nodded. He stood walked over to me and held out his hand like a gentlemen. Then, he helped me up and we walked to the counter to pay. "One piece of cheesecake to go," he said. "For Adrianna," he answered my look.

"Oh, right. I almost forgot," I replied, blushing a little as he handed me the little white box. I reached for my wallet, but his hand landed on my wrist. "What?" I asked, cocking a brow.

"I pay, I'm the boy," he said with an almost defenive look in his eyes causing me to roll mine.

"Sexist asshole. Allow me," I said, forcing my money towards the waitress and Luke trumping my wallet. "Stop," I said while laughing. He pushed his wallet so far out that it hit the girl in the chest.

"LET ME PAY OR THE GIRL GETS HURT!" He hollered over me.

"Fine," I said. "But, one time only." After paying, we headed back to his car and it was only 10. "Are we done?" I asked, cocking brow and smiling as he opened my door. I slid into his car as he walked around to the other side.

"Am I that annoying?" He asked with a hurt expression and I nodded. "Bitch," he muttered. After a moment of silence, we both began laughing. "I'll take you home, thank you for the dinner." I nodded as we drove to my dorm.

He walked me up stairs and I honestly don't think I've laughed as much as I did tonight. He pulled out a post-it note from his pocket put it in my hand. I looked it over and smiled, Can I kiss you?

In his other hand, he held a pen and I took it and wrote my response.

Try again next time, pretty boy. Call meHe smiled and that was our sort of goodbye so I slid into my dorm and smiled to myself.

"Wipe the smile off your face and give me my fucking cheesecake," Adri called.

"Oh, what? No, how was your dinner? Was it fun? Did he rape you? Okay, thanks. Bitch." I answered handing her the box. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a fork.

"Fuck you," she said but it was muddled with food.