Pretty Little Liars.

What a lovely neighborhood.

Today is my first day in Rosewood and I’m already nervous as it is with everything else going on. I was walking down the street when I heard someone shout from a Car window behind me.

"Why don't you do save us the cost of a trial and drop dead?!"

I turned around to see a Tall boy with his hands in his pockets barely caring about what had been said to him, but I saw straight through that. I just kept watching him, He saw Two kids walking towards him and his face suddenly rose into a smile until they both stopped moving, which made him stop. When they ran away I saw the pain almost radiating off of him. After that he began walking faster, then into an Alley. I couldn’t leave him like that. I jogged over to the fence and I saw him sat down hugging himself. I was about to walk towards him when he began to cry, which made me almost break down. I did eventually walk through the gates and I sat down beside him.

“I know how it feels” I leant my head towards him then back, realising that he hadn’t taken any notice. So I cleared my throat, “People thought I killed my best friend. I got treated like nothing for 2 years,” He looked at me then, “Turns out it was her Uncle” I looked away as a tear rolled down my face and I cleared my throat once again

“I have to face this for two years?” I looked back at him

“No” I smiled at him, “Not alone anyway, Looks like you have me now”

“You don’t even know me, For all you know, I could have killed her. How do you know I haven’t?”

“Because I see myself in you. People dodged me when I walked by. They used to call things when I was eating my lunch at a cafe. I was afraid to leave my house after that. But you don’t have to face this alone. There’s someone right here, who doesn’t even have a clue what your name is, But every cell in her body knows that you’re innocent”

“How?”

“I see right through you” He smiled at me

“I’m Toby”

“Mackenzie... Walk with me?”