You Were Fake, I Was Great

One

"I'm NOT going!" I yelled down the hallway to my sister, Tay Jardine, lead singer of We Are the In Crowd.

"Yes, you are. Mom and Dad told me not to leave you alone." Tay yelled back. I rolled my eyes, throwing clothes in my suitcase. I threw my chocolate brown waves into a bun on the top of my head and pulled my tank top strap up, zipping one of my suitcases up. I blew the little pieces of hair out of my face as I threw the suitcase on the floor.

"Tell me when you're ready." I yelled, plopping onto my bed. Three days before my 21st birthday, and I'm going on tour with two bands. All Time Low and We Are the In Crowd, obviously. I loved All Time Low, Alex was my favorite. But three days before my birthday? I sighed, and slumped on my bed a little, looking in the mirror.

My eyes were piercing green, circular and just big and pretty. I had naturally long and luscious eyelashes. My naturally tanned skin came from my mom, obviously not my dad because Taylor's as pasty as sour cream. My naturally big and pink lips were from my mom as well. Me and Tay looked nothing alike.

"Let's go you shit." she laughed, getting her stuff and dragging it down the hall. I was wearing a purple tank top, jean shorts, and sunglasses. I let my hair down and it flowed down my back.

"Thanks, love you too." I said, grabbing the bag of pretzels out of my kitchen cabinet.

"Seriously, stop getting fat and let's go." Tay said, pulling my hand outside, throwing our stuff in the car.

I looked out the window, making sure she saw me. She sighed, and slammed her hands on the wheel, driving still.

"Listen, Holl, I know it's not where you want to be right now, but I have to listen to mom and dad, they don't even want me doing this whole touring thing." she said, looking at the road.

"Cool. Can we just get there already?" I asked, looking out the window still.

"We're here." she said, pulling into the parking lot. I saw the big bus. All Time Low was headlining and I couldn't wait to meet them. She slammed her door and shoved her keys in her pockets. I saw the bus door open and close as two guys, Alex and Jack, came walking out.

"TAYLOR SLUT!" Jack yelled, running over to her and basically picking her up.

"Jack Whore." she smiled into his chest. I smiled looking at them.

"Hi you turkey fucker." Alex said, kissing her cheek in a friendly way. I felt a burning in my stomach. Whore.

"Who's that?" Jack asked, pointing at me, looking at Tay.

"That-" Tay started.

"I'm Holly, her sister." I interrupted, shaking Jack's hand.

"Hi, Holly." he said, smiling at me, hugging me. Alex was looking at me from where he was standing with Tay.

"Hi, Jack." I smiled, returning the hug. Alex looked with a look of furiousness. He walked over toward us.

"Holly, beautiful name. Short for anything?" he asked, smirking. I smiled at him, getting a little nervous. He was so tall, and I was so, short. I was going to play hard to get though.

"Holland. Don't call me that though, I can rip you apart faster than you can even say rip." I said, winking and grabbing my stuff. Walking toward the bus doors.

I saw Jack slapping Alex's arm, as to show he him got owned. I smirked to myself as my waves bounced along my back.

This was going to be fun.