You Were Fake, I Was Great

Two

The door slammed behind me as I yanked my luggage up the stairs, letting it hit the bus floor like it was nobodies business.

"Honey, I'm home!" I called for Cameron.

"Hello, love, how was your day at work?" he said, skipping out of the hallway.

"Oh, just delightful! Taylor took me to this lovely tour bus." I said, touching my hand to my chest, where I felt my necklace Cameron gave me a couple weeks ago. We were best friends, but acted like we were dating. None of us had feelings like that for each other though. I've always loved Alex, even though I didn't know him.

"Really? Was it really that pretty? Love, I must say..." Cameron said, taking my waist and pulling it closer to him, with his hand on the small of my back. We couldn't stop laughing.

"Let's dance?" I asked him, as he turned on classical music on the stereo and danced around the living room area. He took my hands, and guided me around the room, laughing hysterically with me. We saw the bus door open and Alex looked at us.

"Did I... interrupt something?" he asked, walking onto the bus, shifting his beanie and brushing his bangs out of his face.

"Nope. Just best friends reuniting." Cam said. I laughed at him, hitting his arm. Alex's brown eyes flashed jealously. I could tell.

"Oh, you two know each other?" he asked, looking at me.

"Duh, Tay's my sister.." I said, biting my lip and looking at him. He went frozen for a minute.

"Okay." Alex said, turning and getting apple juice. I sat on the couch as Cam took my stuff to my bunk.

"Where is it?" I asked as Cam walked back out.

"You put her on top of me right?" Alex said, looking at Cameron.

"Yes, I did." he said, smiling at Alex and walking out the door, "I'm going to see Tay."

"Fuck her." I said, winking at him, laughing a little. He closed the door and I plopped on the couch, turning the TV on. Alex looked over at me.

"So, let's get to know each other better." he said, sitting down next to me.

"Holly Jardine. 20. Birthday's in two days. I like band boys, especially ones from All Time Low, with blonde-brown hair, and big brown eyes, who wear plaid and beanies. Woo me, Gaskarth." I said, winking at him again, biting my lip.

"Alex Gaskarth. 23. Birthday's in like, 4 months. I like band girls sister's, especially sister's from We Are the In Crowd, with chocolate brown waves, and piercing green eyes, who wear tank tops and shorts. Wooed enough, Jardine?" he asked me, smirking the Alex smirk.

I kissed him. He kissed me back. My hands were rifling to get his beanie off his head.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked, when I broke the kiss.

"I think so." he said, breathing heavily.

"Aw, you're cute." I said, slapping his cheek playfully as I got up and walked into the curtain closed room.