You Were Fake, I Was Great

Three

She was a badass. Sadly enough, I fell for it. I knew she wouldn't date me, who fucking would after the scene I just pulled in the kitchen?

She could tell I was jealous. Shit. I walked back into the bunk areas of the bus.

"Holly." I said. Saying her name gave me the chills.

"Alexander." she said in the same tone as me. Her voice gave me even bigger chills. I was falling for her, and hard.

I decided I needed to take charge, or this girl would walk all over me, for her benefit and I wouldn't get anything in return.

"Listen. Me, you. Date, tonight at 7:30. Be ready to go, or it's off." I said, winking and turning around, not giving her time to object.

"It's a date, prince charming." she said, giggling a little. I smiled to myself, knowing that I finally won something.

* * * * * * * *

It finally hit seven and I knew I had to start getting ready. I got a suit. Yeah, I know, cheesy. But whatever. I got an all black suit, with only a red tie. I straightened my hair a little, just so it looked neat. I was done and I went to go sit on the little couch outside.

"Going on a date with a band slut?" Tay asked me, smiling.

"Nope, your sister." I said, looking to see her reaction.

"What?" she asked, dropping the orange juice container.

"Yeah, I am." I said, smiling at her.

"Listen, you fuck. You better not screw up this tour expirience for her, because if you do, I'll kill you myself." she said, getting in my face.

"Okay, trust me. I won't." I said, pulling out a KAY Jewelers box.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Well, it's her birthday tomorrow, isn't it?" I asked cockily.

"Yeah." Tay said, not catching on.

"Then I'm getting her a-." I was cut off by the beautiful Holland Jardine stepping through the curtain.

Some of her hair was pulled back into a clip, leaving a strand of perfectly waved hair falling front, she had mascara on, that's all she needed, she had a tight, black, cocktail dress on, that showed her curves beautifully, and high black pumps.

"Ready." she said, smiling at me.

"Awesome." I said, taking her hand and giving Tay the box to wrap.

"Don't be home too late." Tay called after us.

"No promises." I winked, walking out the door.