You Were Fake, I Was Great

Four

We stumbled in the door of the bus at 11 at night. I heard a thump as Tay came walking out.

"Jesus, Holland. Get to bed, now." she said.

"I don't want to!" I said, stomping my foot. I wanted to spend the night with Alex. I wanted to be with him. He closed the door, coming next to me.

"I'll make sure she gets to bed." Alex said, pushing Tay back to the bunk hall. I smiled.

"Holly, you can stay with me." Alex said, taking me to his bunk. A bottom bunk. Yes. He rolled into bed after changing into basketball shorts and no shirt. I smiled down at him. I grabbed my soffe shorts and a tank top and changed, throwing my hair up in a messy bun on the top of my head. I climbed under the covers with me, turning on my side.

I felt his warm arm slide around my waist, kissing the hollow below my ear. I smiled to myself.

"I really like you, Holly." he whispered, as everyone slept softly, except Jack, he was snoring of course.

"I really like you, too, Alex." I said, yawning a little.

"Happy Birthday." he said, as he started singing Lullabies. I drifted to sleep.

* * * * * * * * *

I woke up the next morning feeling older. I was 21. Finally. I smiled to myself, rolling out of bed. I was alone in Alex's bunk. Everyone except Tay was up too. I walked into the kitchen area and there was everyone sitting on the couches.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOLLY!" everyone sang, yelled in unison. I smiled again, turning a little red.

"Thank you guys." I said, hugging every single one of those boys.

"I have two presents." Alex whispered, as he hugged me so tight. I smiled, lying my head against his chest.

"Open them!" Jack said, sitting me in a chair, handing me a bag. It was from him.

"That's from me and Rian." he said. I opened the bag seeing an All Time Low shirt with them as football players on it.

"You're assholes!" I said, lifting it out of the bag, "Thanks boys." I hugged them once again.

"Here!" Zack said, giving me a card. I opened the card to find $200 in it.

"Aw, thanks." I said, hugging him too. He smiled.

"I'm last." Alex said, pushing Tay forward.

"I knew you wanted these." she said, pushing a wrapped box at me. I smiled as I tore through the paper. I saw a box. It was TOMS.

"Thank you so much Taylor." I said, pulling the shoes out of the box. Navy blue with little white anchors on them. I smiled right at her.

"Love you." she said, hugging me. I hugged her tight, rocking her back and forth, "There Alex."

Alex stepped forward to me, with a little box, "It's not much, I just saw it and thought of you." he said, giving me a little box with a bow on top. I untied the bow, throwing it to the table and taking the top off the box.

Tears came to my eyes. It was a pendant, the one I've been wanting forever. Clear as water blue, with 24 karat diamonds around the pendant.

"Thank you so much!" I said, jumping on him. He caught my legs as the wrapped around his waist. He kissed my head.

"I have something else, but I want to wait till everyone's gone to show it to you." he said, kissing my hair. I nodded, biting my lip. He put the necklace around my neck, kissing my neck softly before letting me show everyone.

"From me to you, Holland." he said, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's taken me a while to update, but here I am! Back in full effect for this! xx :)