You Were Fake, I Was Great

Five

I was nervous. Too nervous. I got her a promise ring. I wanted to ask her out. I really like her. She walked through the door, as I was sitting down on the couch.

"Yes, prince?" she said, giggling a little. She was such a warm girl, like sweet, beautiful and just all around perfect. Not like Lisa. I smiled at her.

"Sit." I said, taking her to the couch and sitting her.

"What did I do?" she asked, genuine concern in her eyes.

"Nothing, nothing at all. I have a big question for you. I don't want you to get freaked out." I said, looking down at the ring I had in my hand. Just two promise rings, for me and her to stay faithful to each other if we date. I can't let this happen like Lisa.

"Okay, ask me. I don't get creeped out easily, trust me." she said, smiling, taking my hand. I felt better, not as nervous. She was like a drug. I needed her to live.

"Okay, Holly. I want to date you. I want to be the one being able to call you "baby" all the time, I want to kiss you when I feel like it, I want to bring you out on stage and tell everyone that you're mine, I want you." I said, spilling it all. She looked ready to cry.

"I want that too. I'm glad you said something, because I was too scared. People said you probably didn't want a girlfriend because you're on tour... won't you get sick of me?" she asked me, looking right in my eyes.

"I could never." I said, kissing her lips. She smiled through the kiss. She knew that drove me crazy.

"Okay." she said, looking at me. I took the rings out. Her eyes grew big.

"This isn't for marriage. It's a promise ring. For us to stay true to each other, no matter what." I said, looking at her.

She nodded, "Yes, I want it. Now. We're dating. I love you."

"I love you more." I said, slipping the ring on her finger, picking her up and spinning her around, "Now you're my baby."

"I'm your baby? You're my baby." she said, taping my nose. I closed my eyes tight as she played with my hair.

"My dad's coming on the bus tomorrow with my mom..." I said, looking at her.

"I want to meet them!" she said, excited.

"My dad and I fight incessantly." I said, her legs still wrapped around me. I was in love. LOVE It sounded weird.

"Baby, I'll be here if anything happens to go wrong." she said, kissing the top of my nose. I smiled.

She was in for a surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I wanted to do this chapter for you!