Status: In the making(:

You're Not Quite Satan, but I Really Think I Hate You

Boy You Make Me Furious, Girl You're Just Delirious.

Jada, a girl from Michigan with the sweetest accent and the cutest face you can lay your eyes is easily the deadliest catch in the entire state of Michigan. She looked innocent on the outside but all the boys who had been with Jada knew she wasn't a saint. Her perfect guy had to be in a band, otherwise no ordinary guy was worthy of talking to her.

***

Monday

Jada's shoe kicked the top of the roof of the car when Jack Barakat was lifting her leg.
"Shit Jack!" Jack meekly apologized and they resumed making out in the backseat of Jack's car. It was getting really heated when a knock was heard on the window. Jack's head snapped up and he pushed Jada down. Jada huffed and pushed her bangs away from her face. It was really hot in Jack's car and the windows were covered in a fog. Jack got out the car and Jada watched as he walked to his house. She watched him walk inside and close the door behind him. Typical Jack. She got out the car and walked down a block before calling a cab. He was lucky he was a good kisser, otherwise she would've ditched their make out sessions a long time ago.

Tuesday

Jada pushed herself closer to Jordan Witizigrueter, wrapping her legs around his waist under water. He smiled and started nipping her neck slowly. She slowly pushed him back and started sucking and biting his neck, leaving little bruises after every nip and suck. His hands trailed down her back, slowly cupping her ass and giving it a squeeze. Jada rolled her eyes and removed Jordan's hands away.
"No squeezing Jordan."
"But-"
"No." Jada made it final. Jordan pouted his bottom lip which irritated Jada enough to get up from the hot-tub and walk away with Jordan yelling God-knows-what in the background.

Wednesday

Alex Gaskarth bit down hard on Jada's lip, tugging it out a bit. Jada whined and pushed Alex away. Alex didn't seem to mind and continued on with the kissing. He slid his tongue in, and Jada allowed it for once. Their tongues danced around a bit before Jada got bored with Alex's typical moves. She started sucking Alex's tongue which caused him to moan and press his groin against her. His hand wandered all the way up, into her shirt and started squeezing her boob. Jada moved his hand idly and gripped his hair with her free hand, bringing him closer to her. It remained like this for a few more minutes before Alex's hand slipped underneath Jada's bra. Jada broke the heated kiss and slapped Alex's hand away. She grabbed her shoes and slipped them on quickly, leaving Alex's house as quickly as she came.

Thursday

Zack Merrick and Jada were under Zack's sheets, kissing of course. His tank top lay on the ground in a heap of clothes. Jada's tank top lay nearby. She allowed it with Zack sometimes but only when Zack was good, and boy was he doing good tonight. His hand wandered in all the right places, leaving tingling sensations in every spot he touched. Zack wasn't a particularly good kisser but he sure knew how to use his hands which is why Jada still makes out with him. But Jada gets bored easily with Zack so as she pushes him off and watches as Zack gives her a sad look, she promises him she'll be back next week. But one thing about Jada; she never keeps promises.

Friday

Friday came which is her only cuddling day. Rian Dawson loves to cuddle and Jada loves to cuddle with Rian. They lay in his bed, snuggled up in only t-shirts, holding hands and giving each other quick pecks, watching a movie that Rian picked out. Jada doesn't do dates as much so she thinks quick on her feet and starts biting Rian's neck. Rian gives in at first but then refocuses on the movie again and pushes Jada away. And Jada never gets rejected by anyone. She huffs, and slips back into her jeans, leaving Rian puzzled and wishing she'll be back next week. But God knows she won't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Week Day Outfits
This is an idea of who Jada is to these particular boys. But in the later chapters when she meets Jordan Eckes, she changes completely but who knows if the boys are willing to give her up yet.